• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Skipped Leg Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO he should've grabbed him midair and shat putted him into the audience

Of course there should be, but then we have people like Polish promoting this crap.

They don't need me... they have Billy Baldwin

IMG_2025.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Didn't the Olympics eliminate wrestling because it's boring and full of non athletes?

I think they eliminated it but then reinstated it after catching a bunch of backlash from the LGBTWTFBBQ community

I thought it was eliminated b/c sketchy countries like Iran and Russia tend to have good wrestlers lately

I also have no f'n clue what I'm talking about

I remember when they were dropping wrestling there were a few sports being considered for the cut. Wrestling was cut instead of some event that involved riding horses, shooting and maybe some running or somehting. I had never heard of it.

Streetfighting should be an Olympic sport

Streetfighting should be an Olympic sport

"Dequan with a couple solid jabs, staying on the perimeter, Deandre trying to close the distance. Dequan with the left, Deandre ducks and swings with a wild overhand right!, Ohhh WORLDSTAR!! WORLDSTAR!!! WORLDSTAR!!!!"

I remember when they were dropping wrestling there were a few sports being considered for the cut. Wrestling was cut instead of some event that involved riding horses, shooting and maybe some running or somehting. I had never heard of it.

FILA was the governing body of international wrestling and made some rule changes in the early 2000s to Freestyle wrestling that really made the sport boring. I follow the sport pretty closely and even I couldn't watch the matches because they had gotten that bad.

The IOC had been telling FILA for years that they should change the rules and cut down on the number of weight classes.

FILA ignored them so the ICO cut the sport from their 26 Core Sports and they had to compete with Baseball, Karate, Squash and Wushu for a spot in the 2020 Olympics.

Because of that FILA's president resigned and they changed the rules to encourage more scoring as well as cut the weight classes down 6 from 8 in Olympic years.

Right after that wrestling beat out the other sports to compete in 2020.

We owe all of this to Billy Baldwin's efforts.

Can you say dicksicle?

lmao @ knowing that much shit about wrestling. what a waste of space.

lol, Dana White that bald headed :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: says he won't give A level athlete Greg hardy a chance unless he proves himself first, wtf?

26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

Where's the fighter link?

How else am I supposed to know who that random dude is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back