• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Skipped Leg Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't sound too bad, assuming you liked the food.

at least you didn't have to take literal themed family photos, with matching outfits and shit. I did that multiple times while married

I did enjoy the food, washed down with a good amount of cheap wine. lol. It was 80 today here...very warm for this time of year.

As for the matching outfits, it seems like youre better off without her, Hunter. lol

i cant tell if you're serious haha, think i've posted one before

i clearly have a forced smile in every one haha

and it wasn't her, but her mom. made from great lil man photos as baby, but ya. i grew up like never taking photos as a family so i especially disliked it.

imagine every person, with mad cats present, opening xmas presents one by one, posing for pics as they go.....

patently absurd

I don't think I've ever seen em

imagine every person, with mad cats present, opening xmas presents one by one, posing for pics as they go.....

dat-ass.gif

i cant tell if you're serious haha, think i've posted one before

i clearly have a forced smile in every one haha

and it wasn't her, but her mom. made from great lil man photos as baby, but ya. i grew up like never taking photos as a family so i especially disliked it.

patently absurd

Are we talkin' awkardfamilyphotos.com material?

2025181197.jpg

A) Get your ankle fixed. I know youre trying. That sounds gnarly

B) I will have to change my use of the term "picnic" to the phrase "drinking in public parks with a broad". Thanks for your practical solution to this dilemna
My sister saw Kooby once at the mall buying a picnic basket and other shit. This was after the rape incident lol

hahahahaha holy shit that ginger family
nothing that crazy

Say what you will but Gunther delivers quality material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back