SBBC: RIP Super Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, you read the same analysis I did today.
she's a moral compass that needs to be severely railed IMO

Newport Beach is rich but I just work there lol. It's a white collar job but I'm not pulling in Revo/BD/IWB guap haha

My office is in irvine by John Wayne.. do a fair amount of work in Newport. Whole Foods restaurant in fashion island is the goat for lunch. You basically get a free craft beer with your meal and are surrounded by Newport dimes(Boise/Barstow∞) shopping in yoga pants.

My office is in irvine by John Wayne.. do a fair amount of work in Newport. Whole Foods restaurant in fashion island is the goat for lunch. You basically get a free craft beer with your meal and are surrounded by Newport dimes(Boise/Barstow∞) shopping in yoga pants.

When I first went to Newport Beach in the early 90s I remember the visitor guide included a line that said, "THey say if you don't have a cocaine habit when you move to Newport Beach, you'll soon develop one". In the city guide put out be city hall - LMAO.

As I mentioned to revo I've been many times to Baxter (now Edwards Life Science) for work, just by SNA, from 2000 up to just a couple of years ago. Two of my best buddies worked there at different times.

When I first went to Newport Beach in the early 90s I remember the visitor guide included a line that said, "THey say if you don't have a cocaine habit when you move to Newport Beach, you'll soon develop one". In the city guide put out be city hall - LMAO.

As I mentioned to revo I've been many times to Baxter (now Edwards Life Science) for work, just by SNA, from 2000 up to just a couple of years ago. Two of my best buddies worked there at different times.

Lol I actually think LA is more of a coke cespool but Newport definitely parties hard. Literally see dozens of hot ass stay at home wives driving range rovers daily.

Speaking of fucked up stuff found in visitor guides, does it get any more crazy than the mid-1970s NYC visitor guide? The subway was a war zone, the city ran out of money and Ford told them to go fuck themselves. Murders were over 2,000/yr (they are now around 300).

WelcometofearcityNewYork1975-2.jpg

Lol I actually think LA is more of a coke cespool but Newport definitely parties hard. Literally see dozens of hot ass stay at home wives driving range rovers daily.

I think the 90s were especially good (or bad, depending on how you look at it) for coke whores.

There is a pretty hot chick who drops off her kid at my climbing gym driving a $130k SUV (GLE S 63). WTF?

Speaking of fucked up stuff found in visitor guides, does it get any more crazy than the mid-1970s NYC visitor guide? The subway was a war zone, the city ran out of money and Ford told them to go fuck themselves. Murders were over 2,000/yr (they are now around 300).
That's my town.
shrug

That's my town.
shrug
It seems like whenever any town/city is brought up you mention that you grew up there or claim it in some fashion. Between this and your advanced age I believe you might be a Highlander.

It seems like whenever any town/city is brought up you mention that you grew up there or claim it in some fashion. Between this and your advanced age I believe you might be a Highlander.
He is no highlander...

I think it's like 3 places.

FWIW we moved several times before I got to high school.

So you are saying he is just another old :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:?

Yes, he is old. But he is flavored flesh that only gets better with each blessing of the Cronos paradigm. Just like wine Mr. Outlaw. This will be your outcome too, once fully actualized that will be the time when you will be tasted...

Hey! Hey! I can hear you guys you know!

I've lived all over the cotdamn country, skippy.

Is that so weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back