• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I've got a ton of time to do it. I don't know shit about it, I may just elect them to do it for me. Better than me putting all my money in Blockbuster stock or something I suppose

Doesn't take a lot of effort. Your bank could probably provide a quality one. I can give you a few names if you're interested. Kind of depends on your portfolio outlook

Do not let them do your stuff for you.

Doesn't take a lot of effort. Your bank could probably provide a quality one. I can give you a few names if you're interested. Kind of depends on your portfolio outlook

Do not let them do your stuff for you.

I keep hearing do a " T. Rowe Price Retirement 2050 Fund Adv" because of my age. Not sure what that means lol

Does the new company have a 401k? With who? Do they match?

I don't know, this shit makes me feel retarded. They match, what i've been told, is the highest allowed by law. %100 up to 3%, and then 50% for 4-5%

All I know is, before...my quarterly statements came from John Hancock lmao, and my contribution investment options are all kinds of different things, mostly T. Rowe Price and JP Morgan

I don't know, this shit makes me feel retarded. They match, what i've been told, is the highest allowed by law. %100 up to 3%, and then 50% for 4-5%

All I know is, before...my quarterly statements came from John Hancock lmao, and my contribution investment options are all kinds of different things, mostly T. Rowe Price and JP Morgan

The match is good, so long as you're relatively confident you're not getting canned in the short term, transfer it over, I can't imagine they aren't offering a free transfer but I suppose check and make sure.

I'd really suggest you just take a little time and get a decent base on this. Instead of it being anxiety inducing it will be something you feel confident about.

You can PM me as well for tips. The dumbest thing you could do is not take full advantage of that company match.

My company was bought out by another company, and now we have to redo our 401k shit and I have no clue what I should do.
You’re fired err I mean restructuring.
My company was bought out by another company, and now we have to redo our 401k shit and I have no clue what I should do.
I hear Bitcoin is poppin!

It's Herbie Hancock FYI.

The match is good, so long as you're relatively confident you're not getting canned in the short term, transfer it over, I can't imagine they aren't offering a free transfer but I suppose check and make sure.

I'd really suggest you just take a little time and get a decent base on this. Instead of it being anxiety inducing it will be something you feel confident about.

You can PM me as well for tips. The dumbest thing you could do is not take full advantage of that company match.

Yeah, as long as I've been doing it, i've always gone at least up to whatever they match

Maybe your company can match equal parts of my shit with their shit, McFly. And then you can eat that shit and live.

Maybe your company can match equal parts of my shit with their shit, McFly. And then you can eat that shit and live.

I don't know if the entire company has enough shit to match with your shit, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back