• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Let's Get Fat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize there were D-Levelers tonight. This chick in the grey has a pretty nice body.

Fuck this heat. AC full blast all day. It’s 72 in here

Fuck this heat. AC full blast all day. It’s 72 in here

Warm the body Mr Revolver. It will aid you in the autophagy of your thick existence...

I am eating some shepherds pie right now...

When did they let white belts create threads??? Thought that shit was against the rules already.

Never give in to that of which engulfs..... Or do you?

tumblr_oqb77ly5pf1ua86fuo1_400.gif

let it enfold you...

Holy shit. Called 6 games today. Just got home. My legs completely stiffened in the car ride home. Barely walking right now. At least it was a beautiful day. Low 70's to low 80's, low humidity (especially for Baltimore in July) and pretty regular breezes. I heard a bunch of the umps fell out and a couple had to go to the hospital last weekend calling games in 100+ degrees with real feel 112. My friend called 6 on turf in that and needed like 3 IVs at the hospital (he's fine). So glad I was still in Europe. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back