SBBC: Craft Brews for a More Craft You - Smug Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminaire

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
grid-cell-32065-1403300868-6.jpg

Alright... to cover that abomination of a thread Angus created (Shame Angus).

1. Find a picture of your favorite beer(s)

2. Post the picture

3. Explain why you like it.

Hopefully by the end of this thread we have refined some of the low class tastes of some SB members and they discover that there is something out there to replace their Miller High Life or Rolling Rock.

CiH's recommendations

rare-vos.jpg

Ommegang Rare Vos - Belgian Amber. This is just a delicious beer, goes great with all kinds of food. At 6.5% alcohol it's enough to get you a good buzz but not so much that you end up blacking out and taking a piss in someone's dresser.

Clown_Shoes_Galactica_2_large.jpg

Clown Shoes Galactica - Double IPA. This is one of my favorite breweries in general and fairly unknown on the West Coast at least. While everyone here is constantly trying to find Pliny the Elder (the holy grail of DIPA's) this beer is every bit as good and much easier to keep a stock of. Delicious, smooth, 8.0%... hits just about every mark for a good DIPA.

@RR / @PUO3

Last edited:
9dpa5ZKWMVffG.gif

Guinness - I like the taste, it's really all I drink, beer wise, unless I"m at a party of sharing pitchers with a friend.

beer is for fat old people. vodka + juice is the highest level

drank a bunch of this on saturday. great beer

blazing-world.jpg

Alright, maybe we can shut down this piece of shit so that we can focus on Angus's original abomination... someone just fuckin' sticky one of these damnit lol.

Angus's finally got traction after I posted this lol

Alright, maybe we can shut down this piece of shit so that we can focus on Angus's original abomination... someone just fuckin' sticky one of these damnit lol.

Angus's finally got traction after I posted this lol

This thread is like an ugly girl's fat friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back