• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Banchan is the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you im not using korean shampoo. I posted my rice maker which shut you and your teflon peeling poverty cooker up.

-kenny florian

for a white guy like faust to get rejected by an asian chick this brutally, let's just say he'd have to be one undesirable piece of shit

this banchan hoe seems to have great feminine instincts

for a white guy like faust to get rejected by an asian chick this brutally, let's just say he'd have to be one undesirable piece of shit

this banchan hoe seems to have great feminine instincts

Don't call her that

@PUO3 wlu would like to be put in touch with one of your breeders

I actually like WBU and Im indifferent to Asian women. The little girls salt I threw was really a reaction to WBUs "dogs are delicious" line. Some of what you eat is cultural and Ill fully concede that, but eating a dog just seems downright wrong to me.
I haven't eaten dpg in 20 years but I remember it being good

You have social/psychological hang ups I get it

To me from a objective perspective dog is no different from other animals for consumption purposes.

To me from a objective perspective dog is no different from other animals for consumption purposes.

slap.gif

humans weren't meant to regularly consume carnivores tbh. biomagnification makes them more dangerous to eat, and it's less ecologically sustainable

that's what objectively separates it from your typical farm animals. in terms of morality, i can only think of one argument against it

I agree, I do not know if it is intentional or unintentional, but I find her posts to be the funniest on Sherdog. People claim to detest her, yet they don't put her on ignore. The sad thing is when ever you show support for her, everyone starts accusing you of trying to date her. Lets get real, it is an anonymous message board, the chances of anyone here dating her is slim to none.

Regardless, I think she is a quality poster, I come here for entertainment, and she certainly doesn't disappoint.

Any of you cans watch Legion on FX?

Been meaning to watch it, but just haven't gotten around to it.

Picked an old man too, what a coward.
we used to clown him for his 'nazi haircut' dude was definately a weirdo but i never heard any stories about these types of views

now i kinda feel like an asshole

The two watches on each wrist never made you feel like that?

Last edited:
The two watches on one wrist never made you feel like that?
not only did it not, but you'd likely be amazed at how many props I got for it

i start my own trends, even if i'm the only one doing it

<bball2>
Well the reason you want to suggest its koreans is to remove scrutiny from phillippines which is like the source prostitution capital of the world.

South korea has a visa-waiver program with US. Thats why they are primary traffikers of prostitutes from girls all over China and SEA. Just because koreans bring those girls in and run brothels doesnt mean those girls are koreans and you know it. Youre just ashamed you married a girl from a country with high volume prostitution that you want to suggest its other women that do it more to make yourself feel better. You fired the low ball shot first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back