• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Apparently anyone can become a Mod

Who does Puo ban first?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as in selling them and living off capitol gains, or living on fixed income/dividend dispersals?

Pretty heavily involved in investing myself, just curious.

Bought 10 shares of NFLX at like 60, not it's up over 120......nice

Fixed income...but in the future, ill start investing heavier into other markets (i.e. foreign currency etc)

somebody broke into my car when i was in college, on campus, so i called the campus police (which are actual policeman, armed and everything, not just security). My car radio was stolen, and this cat literally got on the ground and starting looking like he was Sherlock Holmes or the Mentalist or some shit. He even wiped something off the ground and licked it off his finger, i shit you not, like he was chemically detect some pheromone or somebody's footprint or some shit.

The whole time i'm sitting there like 'you don't gotta front for me playa' just write the report and let me go haha

Lol at dudes sending weinerschnitzel pics to an anonymous girl

why would someone that is uh packing light, decide to send a dick pic? seriously, do they expect that to go well when playing it out in their minds?

somebody broke into my car when i was in college, on campus, so i called the campus police (which are actual policeman, armed and everything, not just security). My car radio was stolen, and this cat literally got on the ground and starting looking like he was Sherlock Holmes or the Mentalist or some shit. He even wiped something off the ground and licked it off his finger, i shit you not, like he was chemically detect some pheromone or somebody's footprint or some shit.

The whole time i'm sitting there like 'you don't gotta front for me playa' just write the report and let me go haha

lol....... wtf? was he on shrooms?

dont know, think he was trying to make it look like he was actually detecting something

i was laughing in his face the entire time, granted i was mad noided, but still

why would someone that is uh packing light, decide to send a dick pic? seriously, do they expect that to go well when playing it out in their minds?

Probably to try and see if I'd share the pic

I didn't and just felt bad for them.

lol idk. most guys don't understand that sending a chick a dick pic is not really something that they enjoy. unlike us, where if a chick sent a pic of her spread snatch or a behind shot we're all for it. unless a chick ASKS for a dick pic, then that's something different.

only dealt w/ police one other time. Had to call 911 cuz some tweaker was breaking the door down, threatening to kill me. He finally got through, i fought him off and he and hi girl dipped out. This all happened over like two hours, during which the cops/911 were on the phone and told me to use whatever weapon i had to defend myself (i had a 1911, obviously i chose not to use it).....

Even given all that, they took 3 hours to get there. In 29 Palms.......not exactly a hotbed of criminal activity

lol @ Angus's tacit admission that he's hung like a gnat

When a girl asks for that, i just tell em come see it in person

Fug sending that crap

lol idk. most guys don't understand that sending a chick a dick pic is not really something that they enjoy. unlike us, where if a chick sent a pic of her spread snatch or a behind shot we're all for it. unless a chick ASKS for a dick pic, then that's something different.

agree completely. i've sent quite a few, although it was always upon request. That lankiness tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back