• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Amber Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it is. I always have my staff call since I don't want to be placed on hold forever.

I need a payment history and would do it on-line but apparently they have had a lot of fraud attempts and the security is super anal on their website to register on-line. The questions are simple: Name, address, SSN, DOB. Apparently my info doesn't match their records which is weird because I'm looking at my 1040 to make sure that it is the correct information.

RE: phone line

Fucking hell. It took 5 attempts to find a person through the maze of phone options. 3 times I keyed in my SSN and the automated msg was, we have no records for this number, goodbye.

Looks like I'll be downloading the form 4506-T and doing it the old fashioned way.

Blows my mind that there have been 3 terrorist attacks in the last 24 hours and my fb feed is filled with crap about Donald trump and Colin kaepernick.
Get woke fam.

Kaep 2020.

Rona whose bull terrier was that? Good looking pup.

That dog is going to end up mauling canrona

Rona whose bull terrier was that? Good looking pup.

lol it's my roommates. He's a good dog, I might move out soon though cuz my homies girl and her kid might move in. I don't have time for that shit fam.

lol it's my roommates. He's a good dog, I might move out soon though cuz my homies girl and her kid might move in. I don't have time for that shit fam.
that sucks. yea you don't want to be there for that.

that sucks. yea you don't want to be there for that.

What sucks is my homie(who bought the house) pretty much begged me to move in, and now out of no where him and this chick are getting super serious and they're talking about her moving in. I'll prob just say fuck it and get my own place in Irvine. I found someone looking for someone to take over their lease for a year for a really good price, off of Bonita canyon in Newport/Irvine. Hard to beat that.

What sucks is my homie(who bought the house) pretty much begged me to move in, and now out of no where him and this chick are getting super serious and they're talking about her moving in. I'll prob just say fuck it and get my own place in Irvine. I found someone looking for someone to take over their lease for a year for a really good price, off of Bonita canyon in Newport/Irvine. Hard to beat that.
That sucks. You haven't even been there a month right? Off the 73? Not bad. Having to move again must suck though. Have one of your boys move in with you.

That sucks. You haven't even been there a month right? Off the 73? Not bad. Having to move again must suck though. Have one of your boys move in with you.

I've been here for like two months now. But ya moving fucking sucks. Ima make his ass help me move for sure lol. I don't have too many other friends in this area that are looking for a new place. One of my other friends might move out this way in a month or two but honestly it's so expensive out here that I'd almost rather just pay $1600 a month for my own place than $1200 a month to split one with someone.

I've been here for like two months now. But ya moving fucking sucks. Ima make his ass help me move for sure lol. I don't have to many other friends in this area that are looking for a new place. One of my other friends might move out this way in a month or two but honestly it's so expensive out here that I'd almost rather just pay $1600 a month for my own place than $1200 a month to split one with someone.
How long has your friend been with that girl? You should start filling his head that it's a bad idea and should wait longer. lol

How long has your friend been with that girl? You should start filling his head that it's a bad idea and should wait longer. lol

Lmao they were together for a while but then broke it off for a few months. Now they're back together and want to settle down. I think he's too far gone at this point.

1600 for rent is a lot of money, but if you've got it, living by yourself is absolutely worth an extra 400. It's the GOAT, I could never put up with a roommate now that I've seen the light

Lmao they were together for a while but then broke it off for a few months. Now they're back together and want to settle down. I think he's too far gone at this point.
Probably smart to get out then. In a few months I can see her pressuring your friend to give you the boot, especially if you're bringing randoms over.

Probably smart to get out then. In a few months I can see her pressuring your friend to give you the boot, especially if you're bringing randoms over.

Lol ya I can totally see that happening. I'll prob get a dog if I get my own place too.

does your dog squat with you @PUO3?
giphy.gif

1600 for rent is a lot of money, but if you've got it, living by yourself is absolutely worth an extra 400. It's the GOAT, I could never put up with a roommate now that I've seen the light

This. Especially if youre a little OCD like I am, its the only way to fly

The lord of light has shown me the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back