Saving TUF

Doberman

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
hello
recent TUF seems like droping in popularity, but there is something that can be done. i guess this idea to give TUF a new breath is here for some time.

anyway. lets make it pure woman tuf with couches rousey and cyborg. but it wont be "usuall" tuf but we will have woman fighters trying to get their first ufc contract.

just imagine - 20 sport chicks runing with their boobs, taking shower together, sleeping together (especialy carmouche :p ), pillow fighting, pijama party, tequilla drinking contest.
and ofc couches challange - pole dancing or jelly fight :p
i dont mean nude erotic show, but things more closer to "wet shirt contest", but not too much.

girl-fight.jpg

COVER_crop_650x440.jpg

sexy-women-boxers-16.jpg

I'd like to see this so called "couches challenge". Have all the house fighters go to IKEA, and whoever finds the best deal on a couch wins tuf.

Those bottom 2 are obviously boxers. Thread FAIL.

OMG dude you wanna see Cris Cyborg pole dancing, wet t-shirt, or jelly fighting, man thats just disgusting, everything about her is disgusting

Make it championship fights only. Not crap like Carwin vs. Nelson.

Haven't watched a TUF since Hendo/Bisping. Just not into it anymore.(Also it comes on when South Park comes on and i don't have Tivo)

Only thing is that most female mma fighters are not very hot... A lot of them look like the fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

drop all the stupid 12 yr old fantasy crap and i'd watch ....they certainly need it.

That was a ridiculously weak fight to base a season around, even more so once the fight itself got cancelled.

lol. Carwin? Ridiculously weak fight? A man who always wins by KO in the first round. lol. You don't like MMA. Stick to hockey.

womens mma wont last in the ufc so i doubt we will see a tuf womens crappy tv show

lol. Carwin? Ridiculously weak fight? A man who always wins by KO in the first round. lol. You don't like MMA. Stick to hockey.

It would of been a great fight but a monotone guy like Carwin shouldn't be a TUF coach.

I'd like to see this so called "couches challenge". Have all the house fighters go to IKEA, and whoever finds the best deal on a couch wins tuf.
The Kivik has the most bang for your buck.. But the Ektorp isn't too shabby either!!

This is the only "couches challenge" I'd like to see...

fuX55.jpg

OMG dude you wanna see Cris Cyborg pole dancing, wet t-shirt, or jelly fighting, man thats just disgusting, everything about her is disgusting

be surprised, sometimes ugly chics have the best vagina's...not that i'd know, just heard it from a buddy :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back