Save your money

Im buying the ppv just because i live in the midwest and there isnt shit else to do but the people who plan on betting reyes have lost their fucking minds. At least 15 posts in the last 48 hours picking reyes.... fuck that

Wait you're buying the PPV but made a thread telling everyone to not buy the PPV?

Haven't seen a plot twist like this since the Usual Suspects

Edit: I'm retarded

Last edited:
There is a very realistic chance of Jones being DQ'd for eyepokes.

Based on what, exactly? All the times people have been DQed for eyepokes before? When was the last time someone was disqualified for eyepokes, even flagrant and repeated ones?

Based on what, exactly? All the times people have been DQed for eyepokes before? When was the last time someone was disqualified for eyepokes, even flagrant and repeated ones?
Based on the fact that it's an illegal technique that he is well known for using regularly.

I didn't say it's probably gonna happen, just that it's a realistic possibility.

Also, thanks for coming to visit, it gets lonely under this bridge sometimes.

When was the last time someone was DQ'd for dominating a fight?

The answer to that is Jon Jones vs Matt Hamill.

So there are many, many ways for Jones to lose that don't involve him being the lesser fighter.

Mom doesnt know, but the basement area has been bet on Jon to win

Wait you're buying the PPV but made a thread telling everyone to not buy the PPV?

Haven't seen a plot twist like this since the Usual Suspects
No, the thread is about not falling for the +350 dog money. Im actually shocked you people are so poor you automatically assumed it was about saving the $60 on the ppv. Step your life game up

I have nothing to add to this thread, other than to comment how shockingly bad people's reading comprehension is.

No, the thread is about not falling for the +350 dog money. Im actually shocked you people are so poor you automatically assumed it was about saving the $60 on the ppv. Step your life game up

Oh well, first off I got plenty of money to buy a PPV but why do that when I can get good quality for free with a stream? (also the card is trash outside 1-2 fights). Again you have to be technologically retarded not to be able to stream these cards.

But fair enough I guess I interpreted the thread wrong, in which case I would say I don't need your advice to not bet on a guy who has barely a fucking chance and is only +350 odds, those odds are TERRIBLE. Then again you're paying 60 dollars to watch a PPV alone so the brain power isn't quite there.

Back