Sausage>bacon

Wrong!

7130BNZ4xwL._SX355_.jpg

How did bacon ever really make a name for itself, when there was sausage? Breakfast burrito-ly speaking, of course.

How did bacon ever really make a name for itself, when there was sausage? Breakfast burrito-ly speaking, of course.

Bacon is quicker to cook probably. I have found sausages to be very asinine when it comes to cooking time. They are thick, and pack a lot in them.

I'm not saying I don't like bacon. But it gets 99% of the love whilst sausage is almost completely overlooked despite clearly being a superior breakfast meat.
How dare you!!!!!

Bacon is the king of all smoked meats.
Sausage while good is just left over cuts of meat, no one really wants, ground up and slapped together.

But if you like sausage better that's fine. Everyone is different.1489036_10151806477830163_455272591_n-600x696.jpg you-sir-love-sausage.jpg

It may just be me, but I think that a sausage is more like a meal, while bacon is an addition to a meal.

Bacon is better for adding to other things like burgers but purely for a breakfast meat its sausage all the way

Maybe spicy linguica, but otherwise bacon obliterates breakfast sausage AINEC.

I've only ever really enjoyed sausages with mash & gravy etc and certain clubs some Fridays.
Bangers, or English sausages is one of few items England has in its culinary repertoire that can be marketed to the masses.

also Germany is king of sausages. Murkan hot dogs come from Germany

When I think of top notch sausage I automatically think German! Same applies to pron!

Back