Saulo Ribeiro Instructionls : Jiu jitsu revolution.

Gsoares2***

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Very very happy that i ordered these. Saulo does a great job in pointing out common errors in positions. He shows effective attacks that are not to flashy and just core bread and butter moves you can add to your basic arsenal.

I haven

I agree. Its one of the best if not THE best bjj instructional I have ever seen.

And if you want flashy, watch the Schembri instructional. :p

I have this set. It rocks. Good for beginners through advanced. None of the moves are complicated (there's no "watch me launch into my spider sweep to reverse omoplata" stuff). But though it's simple, it's very deep. All his advice is dead-on.

Saulo Ribeiro DVD is one of best intructional out there , i also like the Jacar

do any of you guys have the no gi instructional too? how are those?

colinm said:

i saw the closed guard tape on that series, really good stuff

I heard the no gi one is real advanced ... probably harder to benefit from for beginners. The gi one can help even white belts right off the bat.

colinm said:

I have both sets. They are both very good. In the no-gi set there is a volume only on submissions (chokes mostly). Although the no-gi is a little bit more advanced than the gi one. I like it though. In conclusion I think Saulo is one of the best ones out there about instructional videos. I'm saying this after watching Marcelo garcia's, Pedro Carvalho's, Rorion's, Renzo/Kukuk's and Mario Sperry's videos.
Only Sperry goes close to Saulo!

Very nice. I will have to check this out as well.

Back