International Saudis longing for Obama to leave.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Saudis waiting for Obama to leave because they think the next president will go back to being friendly to the Saudis.

The Saudi leaders are more or less openly saying that they are waiting for the departure of President Obama from the White House to resume their status of most favoured ally of the US. The permanently anti-Saudi bias of the present administration, though usually verbal rather than operational, came across clearly in the interviews with Mr Obama and his top officials in the Atlantic by Jeffrey Goldberg. He says that “in the White House these days, one occasionally hears Obama’s National Security Officials pointedly reminding visitors that the large majority of 9/11 hijackers were not Iranian, but Saudi".

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...sty-shock-when-obama-steps-down-a6996371.html

The only difference I have with the above comment is that Obama has also been operationally unfriendly to the Saudis in a major way. I am referring to Syria : Obama did not bomb Assad despite furious campaigning on the part of the Saudis to get the US to bomb Assad. Now on Yemen, the US does help the Saudis to a degree.

-
Moving along, the Indy article also says this:

But the Saudis are making a mistake in imagining that hostility to them will dissipate once Mr Obama leaves office. There is renewed pressure for the release of the unpublished 28 pages in the official Congressional 9/11 report on possible Saudi official complicity in the attacks, with CBS’s influential and widely watched 60 Minutes devoting a segment to it, thereby putting it back on the political agenda. “Saudi Arabia legitimises Islamic extremism and intolerance around the world,” states an op-ed by Nicholas Kristof in The New York Times. “”If you want to stop bombings in Brussels or San Bernardino, then turn off the spigots of incitement from Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries.” Not only is there a growing anti-Saudi mood in the US, but it is one of the few political developments common to both parties.

If Hillary takes office I don't think she will be critical of Saudi . Hillary has taken money from wealthy Sunni mideast Autocrats and was gung-ho about bombing Assad. For Saudi, Hillary is far more preferable than Donald.

Why in the BLUE HE// can't the Saudis bomb Assad?!?! Why does the U.S. have to be at the beck and call of "Massa!" Funk dat! President Obama had put the onus on the Saudis to put some skin in the game, risk some of their blood and treasure to protect THEMSELVES.

Why in the BLUE HE// can't the Saudis bomb Assad?!?! Why does the U.S. have to be at the beck and call of "Massa!" Funk dat! President Obama had put the onus on the Saudis to put some skin in the game, risk some of their blood and treasure to protect THEMSELVES.
Saudi can't even defeat the Houthis , and Yemen shares a border with Saudi Arabia.

Saudi wants the US to expend blood and treasure to advance their interests, which is ethnically cleansing and genociding non Wahabis.

Saudi can't even defeat the Houthis , and Yemen shares a border with Saudi Arabia.

Saudi wants the US to expend blood and treasure to advance their interests, which is ethnically cleansing and genociding non Wahabis.

Jeez! I don't have any problem helping a country out, but we shouldn't be their puppets.

I say America should make it their priority to break the Sauds, drop them to their knees, see the lamentation of their women.

Saudis waiting for Obama to leave because they think the next president will go back to being friendly to the Saudis.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...sty-shock-when-obama-steps-down-a6996371.html

The only difference I have with the above comment is that Obama has also been operationally unfriendly to the Saudis in a major way. I am referring to Syria : Obama did not bomb Assad despite furious campaigning on the part of the Saudis to get the US to bomb Assad. Now on Yemen, the US does help the Saudis to a degree.

-

If Hillary takes office I don't think she will be critical of Saudi . Hillary has taken money from wealthy Sunni mideast Autocrats and was gung-ho about bombing Assad. For Saudi, Hillary is far more preferable than Donald.
Good fuck em

-

Good fuck em. They are untrustworthy "allies" that we have too tolerate on account of their oil. It still pisses me of that after 9-11 we did,nt go after the saudi,s more even though i understand the reasons why.

But I thought Obama was a secret Mussie who is bringing America to its knees in front of our Mussie overlords.

More proof the right wingers will look past.

Bbbbut he's a secret Muslim terrorist

Fuck em. Vote Trump! :)

But I thought Obama was a secret Mussie who is bringing America to its knees in front of our Mussie overlords.

He just disagrees with the Saudi style of Islam :)

They're not going to be happy when President Trump takes his throne.

Considering Saudis have no problem killing Muslims, your argument is weak.

They need to casually shut the fuck up. their loosing the game of oil to american companys (thank fucking god) i'm tired of there bitching

Saudi Arabia is a fundamentalist hotbed with a ruling class as decedent and western as anyone in the middle east. The house of Saud is as despised by the general population and even the military as any group could be. They don't want a competent or well equipped military because they are terrified of a coup.

Now I hope Trump gets it just to piss them off

The Israelis think he is anti Isreal, The Saudis think he is anti Saudis, the Europeans thinks he is anti Europeans.....sign of a great president. He treats everyone equally and they are all crying why they are not getting favors

What you said makes little to no sense.

No, you're just not smart enough to understand it. I'll give you a hint: It revolves around the fact that not all Muslims get along. You can learn about this in things called 'books.' Therefore, not subverting your nation to one group of Muslims has no bearing on your being a Muslim or not.

Back