Social Sarah Silverman fired over old blackface picture. *Edit* Now with poll.

So you agree with Sarah Silverman's firing for blackface?

• Total voters
My posts keep getting quoted and I'll keep replying. I love that your indictment of my stupidity is the ability to read and write coherently. But sure, I'm "clown shoes" in a thread about something Sarah Silverman said on a podcast about an anonymous casting decision made a decade ago.

Like I said guys, be like this guy, who is so above it all...

Look at him not even care about comments about this story. Just look at him. This guy is setting an example.

LOL. You dork.

Like I said guys, be like this guy, who is so above it all...

Look at him not even care about comments about this story. Just look at him. This guy is setting an example.

LOL. You dork.
Multiquote me some more lol. You couldn't even say shit about what I wrote, just "omg he replied to multiple people, what a fucking loser!"

Multiquote me some more lol. You couldn't even say shit about what I wrote, just "omg he replied to multiple people, what a fucking loser!"

Look at this guy still not caring about this stuff.

Amazing. This guy is the Dalai Lama of Sherdog posters. Very inspirational.

Look at this guy still not caring about this stuff.

Amazing. This guy is the Dalai Lama of Sherdog posters. Very inspirational.
What in my above post indicates I'm doing anything other than making you look like a fool for personal satisfaction?

Then again, you failed miserably at showing I care about the original when you couldn't figure out I was doing the same thing to other low-IQ posters here...

Except it wasn't the right or conservatives that got her canned.
We're simply laughing at the serendipity of the left turning on their own.
They created this monster, now it is harming them. It's beautiful.
Naaw man. This monster has been around for ever. What's new is the adaptation of screaming heresy by those who used to be against just that. Nobody is immune to getting knocked off the moral high horse and I'm not above giggling with schadenfreude when hypocrites walk into their own mine fields.

Did these same people crying about black face give a damn about marlon wayans movie called white girls, where they dressed as Paris Hilton?

And Silverman is a liberal darling and I can’t believe she actually got nicked for this. It’s hilarious to me.

Silverman played no small part in encouraging this ridiculous outrage culture. She engaged in this kind of foolishness and now it has come full circle and is biting her in the ass.

Pretty sad I'm the only vote that blackface is unnaceptable. What about this do people think is Ok
Its not worth the emotional energy to get all riled about some makeup. Its clownish that we waste time discussing stupid nonsense like this.

Funny people not your thing?

Kimmel was in Black Face alot during his run on the Man Show. His Karl Malone [where he was in Black Face] was a regular skit. I'm actually surprised it hasnt come up yet [plus him being on the Man show period]

Silverman played no small part in encouraging this ridiculous outrage culture. She engaged in this kind of foolishness and now it has come full circle and is biting her in the ass.

Its hard to feel bad for her because she does encourage this kind of behavior.

Kimmel was in Black Face alot during his run on the Man Show. His Karl Malone [where he was in Black Face] was a regular skit. I'm actually surprised it hasnt come up yet [plus him being on the Man show period]
It has. But he is actually friends with Karl Malone, and Malone said he thought the skit was funny. Maybe that constitutes a pass.....

It has. But he is actually friends with Karl Malone, and Malone said he thought the skit was funny. Maybe that constitutes a pass.....

Karl Malone thought it was also cool to get a thirteen year old girl pregnant and not pay child support or have anything to do with the child in any way.

He doesn't get to give out passes when the one he's recieved came at such a cruel expense.

Fuck em' both.

Back