Social Sarah Silverman fired over old blackface picture. *Edit* Now with poll.

So you agree with Sarah Silverman's firing for blackface?

• Total voters

ObamaPhoneLady

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Still don't agree with this type of stuff, she was clearly making a joke/social commentary and I don't think it was malicious.

That said seeing the left eat their own is strangely satisfying and will hopefully wake some leftists up: it's only a matter of time before the mob turns on you.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...man-fired-film-blackface-comedy-a9052951.html

sarah-silverman-blackface.jpg

@Lead could you add a poll here?

3 options.

Do you agree with her firing?

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. In principal No, but it's Sarah Silverman so Yes.

She really went all out with the lips there

Hopefully Kimmel is next.

“I think it’s really scary and it’s a very odd thing that it’s invaded the left primarily and the right will mimic it,” she explained.

She continued: “It’s like if you’re not on board, if you say the wrong thing, if you had a tweet once… everyone is, like, throwing the first stone. It’s so odd. It’s a perversion… It’s really, ‘Look how righteous I am and now I’m going to press refresh all day long to see how many likes I get in my righteousness.”

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sarah-silverman-fired-old-photo-blackface-fight-it

Not a fan, never found her particularly funny but this is ridiculous.

You don't condemn people for shit they did over 10 years ago by employing the standards of today. (Not including serious crime like murder, rape etc)

I mean hell, will Robert Downey Jr be forced out of future films because of Tropic thunder?

You don't condemn people for shit they did over 10 years ago by employing the standards of today. (Not including serious crime like murder, rape etc)

I mean hell, will Robert Downey Jr be forced out of future films because of Tropic thunder?

That wasn't blackface it was acting.

A comedian posting a photo of blackface and getting is the "left eating it's own".

It must make you guys feel real good to post nonsense like that. Meanwhile Hillary got 3 million more votes and the Republicans got destroyed in the midterms, but it makes the right feel fuzzy inside to post stuff like that lol

Please try to stay on topic or go post in the Lounge with the rest of the idiots.

I agree with this I think since Jamie Fox gave him a pass it’s coo but what about crocodile tears kimmel or stern ?

i was just reading that.

she was alot more into the virtue signalling before it was pointed at her.

which was always weird, given her past comedy style. eh, live and learn.

I'm still trying to put my life back together from those Wayans Bros White Chicks movies a few years back.

I have nothing positive to say about her other than that I'm impressed by her intrinsic knowledge of nazi-symbols in urban areas, with that said I think being fired for something like that is weak sauce.

i bet she volunteered to be fired... justice for caricatures!

Please try to stay on topic or go post in the Lounge with the rest of the idiots.

I'm quoting a direct sentence in your OP?? How can I be anymore on topic? On a scale of 1-10 how warm inside did it make you feel to type that?

Back