Sarah Kaufman a free agent!

I'm a huge fan of hers. She always brings it. I hate that she is going through a rough patch. Hopefully 125 lights that fire again. War Kaufman!

Either Invicta or Bellator bound.

I've been a fan of hers since Strikeforce. 125 is probably a good drop to make. I think she still has a chance to do well on the UFC. But I'll keep rooting for her wherever she ends up,

she would be wrestlefucked hard by Honchak
only a size advantage could be on his favour to avoid that, I mean, she has a decent TDD but Honchak is a badass wrestler

Glad to see her cut down to 125. I think she will do better there.

she would be wrestlefucked hard by Honchak
only a size advantage could be on his favour to avoid that, I mean, she has a decent TDD but Honchak is a badass wrestler
Honchak's not a worry in the foreseeable future, though. Extended layoff with no timeline given for a return.

Wish UFC would get their act together and get a women's Flyweight.

damn I forgot Maia is the interim champ

got sick of waiting for the shot at 170 I suppose.

pretty big lifestyle change just to get a belt, though (and only an interim one at that)

got sick of waiting for the shot at 170 I suppose.

pretty big lifestyle change just to get a belt, though (and only an interim one at that)
Lol.

Wouldnt mind seeing her go to bellator if 125 is a division they are actually going to take serious...

Invicta or Bellator, Invicta is best option if you want to get back to UFC either at BW or if they add a Fly div.

Bellator would also be a decent fit, they dont have much at all at 125 and she's a bit of a name.

Wouldnt mind seeing her go to bellator if 125 is a division they are actually going to take serious...
Hope so. No need to have another women's weight class with 8 fighters and no belt.

Not worried. She still has a lot of time to put on some more great fights.

Hard to say she'd want to go to Bellator. They haven't really shown any signs of actually being committed to caring to Womens MMA. And if she goes to Invicta it'll feel like the UFC sent her down to the minors.

Feels like a lose-lose for her. But at least she can fight at 125.

Sarah looked in the best shape I recall seeing her in vs Valentina. Look forward to seeing her at 125.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back