Santiago Ponzinibbio has offered to fight Rafael dos Anjos

Oh damn... would love to see Ponzi back in the octagon.

Doesn't really make sense for RDA to take a WW fight against a killer like Ponzi though. He seems serious about moving back down to 155 and trying to make one final run there. He'd be throwing that out the window if he fights at 170 again.

Not a smart fight for RDA, brutal KO but will be great for him if he pulls it off.
Dana should push this fight, Ponz can be popular with his style.

Better fight. Ponzi likes to bang.

Lol fuck that, RDA has been cutting for 155 and dieting for months now, Santiago would be much bigger than RDA even if they make the fight at 170.

Imagine people not wanting RDA vs Ponzi Scheme... you guys are too soft for this sport.

If RDA wants to be a serious player in any weight class, Ponz is the fast track.

<mma4>

Imagine people not wanting RDA vs Ponzi Scheme... you guys are too soft for this sport.

If RDA wants to be a serious player in any weight class, Ponz is the fast track.

<mma4>
why should he fight sir eyepokesalot

better he fight a LW. taking any fight has gotten RDA a lot of love, but it hasn't been the best strategy for his overall career. IMHO.

much more interesting fight

I'm honestly not against any of the bouts "mentioned" so far as a replacement. Would like to see Ponz back in the cage and was looking forward to RDA vs Islam.

Hope RDA gets something booked!

Last edited:
Did Santiago Ponzinibbio even have a chance to prepare for this fight since the guy called out RDA like what, less than a week before the actual fight date?

But in the chance that Santiago knew about this and actually trained for it (because some people are sharp when predicting these kinds of events coming), it'd be better for RDA to skip this fight since it'd be like a LW vs a legit WW at this point.

Huge payoff for RDA if he wins though.

If I had to guess it will be a FW or LW getting the fight. I like this fight only because Ponz has been out for so long but for RDA it doesn't make sense. Very tough fight and I'm not sure what a win would do for him at LW but I wouldn't mind seeing it. If RDA is off this card this will be one of the worst cards in UFC history with no comain to save it.

Ali gonna Ali...great fight if they make it, but I wouldn't blame RDA if he declined.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back