News Sandhagen/TJ July 24

Who will win

• Total voters
nmCWQga.jpg

TJ is going to get spectacularly destroyed

35, hasn't fought in 2 years. He's done

Aljo smoked sandhagen 2 fights ago and he's a can according to Sherdog.
So TJ should win easily right?

100%. You'll never see me argue that one bud. That fight would have been highly controversial on Sherdog if TJ wasn't so universally hated.....somehow even more than Cruz lol
I couldn't agree more, People went on like cruz obviously won and you'd be an idiot not to think so. when in reality it was more like when robbie beat hendricks... no one actually thinks he won, but everyone was glad that he did

TJ is now a 35 year old Bantamweight who hasnt competed in over 2 years. If he loses we can hear about how drastically the sport evolved and that TJ is still in his prime because his coaches said he looked the best he ever has.

Sucks because he deserved the Cruz decision for aure.

Razor thin decision. Could have gone to either. I'm glad Cruz won. He had no business even making that competitive with all those injuries.

I know TJ got caught for steroids once, but I doubt it was his entire career. Let's not forget the clinic he put on Renan Barao. Probably still my favorite fight.

I mean, this is another start of a 4 fight win streak for TJ, right? 1st win of the streak always by decision?

TJ by decision.

View attachment 855707

Reminds me of the guy who said "Cowboy will not lose against Lawler because Cowboy never lost two in a row so bet the house, guys!"

Sandman will drown the Snake under the sand.

Cory got this because EPOshaw can't keep up the pace without his fix.

TJ is gonna wrestlefuck Cory from the opening bell to the final bell and anyone who thinks differently is deluding themselves. No way Cory manages to shore up his TDD in that time.

TJ is such a dog but seems like his chin kinda fading

Will be a great fight till TJ gets clipped imo
Are you in camp with him?

Or basing it off one fight when he made an ill advised auschwitz weight cut?

Razor thin decision. Could have gone to either. I'm glad Cruz won. He had no business even making that competitive with all those injuries.
+1

Anyone saying robbery either way in that fight is exposing their bias. That fight was extremely competitive.

Cruz had TJ chasing ghosts early, TJ took over when Cruz’s plantar fasciitis impaired his movement. A couple swing rounds as I recall. Glad I wasn’t a judge.

Didn’t both men already admit that Sandhagen always clowned TJ in training?

That combined with the fact that TJ is coming off his EPO.... this won’t end well for him.
I saw TJ imply that Cory didn't want to spar with him at times, basically in TJ's mind that he made him quit. This was on ariel's show. I had to chuckle when a related video was about what a douchebag TJ is to his training partners

I'm rooting for Cory, but I hope TJ looks good so people don't write him off completely as washed.

Back