Elections Sanders campaign receiving help from Russia

I wonder if Russia thinks helping Bernard might help someone else?

Nah, Putin is probably just a Bernie bro.

Oh I hear this means Bernie is great because the Russian government should be our best ally and we really should look up to them as a beacon of white greatness or something.

Thanks, Russia. I wasn’t going to support Bernie but now I’m considering it for sure.

And now the great hypocrisy war of 2020 begins.

My opening salvo: Russian interference in our elections is a bad thing, no matter who they're trying to help.

My favorite part of the article: It remains unclear how Russia is attempting to help Sanders, according to The Washington Post, which first reported the effort.

I don't know how they're helping him, but they totally are, believe me, and then don't vote for him because that's totally what Russia wants

Didn't Bernie/Russia stories come up in 2016 as well? Not sure what to make of why this narrative circles around. But it's difficult for me to believe that Russia is "pro-Bernie". Very difficult. Very, very difficult.

lmao so they aren't helping him but might be happier if he wins because maybe he will lift sanctions or something, maybe

We need a special counsel to look into Bernie campaign, imho.

My opening salvo: Russian interference in our elections is a bad thing, no matter who they're trying to help.
It would seem that someone who disavows their tactics vs another who publicly encourages them is an important piece of context here

You know who will agree with that openly, absolutely and without equivocation? Bernard Sanders.

You know who won’t? Dotard Dump.

So u think bernie is the worst caandidate?
Not at all.

I think Russia and Trump think he's the easiest to beat. This is not some nuanced understanding of what is going on.

In other words, stop being mean and nasty.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/21/politics/bernie-sanders-russia-election-interference/index.html
Sen. Bernie Sanders said Friday that his campaign was briefed about Russian efforts to help his presidential campaign, intensifying concerns about the Kremlin's role in the US presidential race.

The death of democracy or something.
The only good thing about all this is, it shows liberals just how Fake and corrupt their Media can be. They came for Trump and you said nothing... now they are coming for you. ;)

It would seem that someone who disavows their tactics vs another who publicly encourages them is an important piece of context here
Look, the world is black and white. You're just gonna give Trumpers a headache if you advance this sort of multi layered thought process.

The only good thing about all this is, it shows liberals just how Fake and corrupt their Media can be. They came for Trump and you said nothing... now they are coming for you. ;)
Trump publicly called for them to interfere ya goof

Didn't Bernie/Russia stories come up in 2016 as well? Not sure what to make of why this narrative circles around. But it's difficult for me to believe that Russia is "pro-Bernie". Very difficult. Very, very difficult.
I could see them possibly preferring Bernie over Hillary, because Hillary have been a tough, tactical hard ass and consolidated NATO and the EU sentiment, whereas Bernie might have be relatively isolationist.

With Trump, though, they have a drunk at the wheel who appoints incompetent sheep to key international positions while 50 year old alliances fall apart ... I can’t see what more they could want from a US President.

Anyone else just see the mental gymnastics done by Swalwell on CNN about this? He said that Trump is attacking Bernie to put a spotlight on his campaign, in order for Russia to get "their guy" in no matter what?

Back