Sanchez wants Cerrone after Perry fight.

Sanchez must really enjoy getting KTFO

If cowboy fights cte Diego that's a for sure win then bam cowboy holds the record for most wins

The judges would be so confused who to score it for. Also the number of windmill punches thrown lol.

Y29tqc1.gif

Didn't Diego Sanchez retire about 3 years ago? Oh no, he SHOULD have retired about 3 years ago!

lol at making your gym look even worse by calling out your former teammate who was there for more than 10 years because you're salty that he exposed it.

let cowboy kick diego's head off then.

How can Stephan Bonner allow his son to act up like this?

Thought that punching bag retired...?

Death sentence.

I am kinda hoping Cerrone knocks out both low IQ Perry and brain damaged Sanchez.

Holy fuck dont tell me diego signed to fight perry????? Dudes gonna be the first octagon death smh

Bring back Leonard Garcia and make Garcia vs Diego Sanchez

Not bad, but I think Sanchez VS Bigfoot Silva is even better. Bigfoot's chin was so broken that even Diego's angry face at the faceoff would've KO'd him stiff.

Not bad, but I think Sanchez VS Bigfoot Silva is even better. Bigfoot's chin was so broken that even Diego's angry face at the faceoff would've KO'd him stiff.

Woah woah

Leave Bigfoot alone, the man has a family.

Remember Diego was the first guy McGregor really started going at on twitter lol Conor would've Thanos'd Diego, wish that fight happened.

What a sad life you must have that you can't stop thinking about Conor McGregor.

Bad match up for Sanchez imo. Similar in size and Cerrone will move and pick his shots.

Sanchez has been concussed for 5+ years he needs to stop lol

He'll be dead before 40.

Back