San Diego Fires

GracieMMABarra

Word.
@Silver
Reaction score
Hope everyone who posts from SD is ok. The whole county seems on fire.

I just got in this morning and can't get to my family's cause the Carlsbad fire is a few blocks away.

Last edited:
Me and my family are actually lucky, I live in San Diego but I have work in New Mexico and I'll be here for 2 more weeks while the wife and little one are in Washington State with her parents

From what I hear, the only houses burned down are at a country club. I've got a couple of friends in Carlsbad and they got evacuated from work. Nothing of concern for them though

It's only in the Northern parts, but we're all good here in La Jolla

I can see like a half dozen different fires from my house.

We had over 100 houses burn down a couple of days ago in my county in Texas. Shit was brutal, not many had any insurance and a lot of people got caught completely off guard. Fire is chaotic shit.

One guy was moving to Colorado in the morning and had everything packed and ready to go. Next thing you know, he's evacuated and lost everything.

My mom and stepdad are in carlsbad.....they have all their shit packed in the car ready to go. Fires within a few miles of them.

One thing I don't miss about southern California.

Yeah...fires licking at our heals too...think we have enough breaks between it and us to keep us safe though. I have a friend camped at my place because she can't get to Fallbrook.

Landscape, motherfucker, do you use it?

Jules.jpg

South Bay here and I sincerely hope everyone is alright.

Hope everyone who posters from SD is ok. The whole county seems on fire.

I just got in this morning and can't get to my family's cause the Carlsbad fire is a few blocks away.

Damn. Your mother still in Carlsbad?

Thinking about my brothers at Camp Pendleton

Not to make light of the situation but at first glance I thought thread title was "San Diego fries" and was about food.

I'm very hungry right now, probably coloring my perceptions.

Currently in La Jolla, I can see all the North County Fires

Some crazy shit. There were like 9 fires going on at one time yesterday. I was at my dad's house in El Cajon and literally a fire just sprouted up off Greenfield... then one in Los Coches... then one in Lakeside. Shit. Making me think of 2003 / 2007.

Oh, and today is hot as fuck as well. It was 77 degrees when I left my house in North Park at 6:50 AM.

Back