San Diego Chargers Security Guard Fired For...

If you got to beat it at work(Which, I find a bit disturbing), take your headphones and go to the bathroom.

Why not stroke the salami when you go to the restroom?
You could go into a toilet stall and do it, and I’m sure plenty of guys do, but the thing about the ROK Army barracks and their toilets is that they are disgusting. At least in the ones I’ve been to. The pipes are outdated so they aren’t built to have toilet paper flush down into them, meaning after you wipe, you have to toss the paper in a bin next to the toilet. So you would be trying to jack off while there’s a mound of shit stained toilet paper next to you. Also, there’s always some activity going on. I don’t know about you but I find it hard to jack off while there are a bunch of other people around me.

On occasion I would wack it in office of our division HQ when I was in the army, but that was because I was in the army and had no privacy so I could only do it once a month or so if I was lucky. I would of course do it when nobody else was around and I made sure to look for security cameras. It would be quite embarrassing if I did caught on camera. As a civilian who gets to go home after work, I can’t grasp why anyone would do it at work.

In the circumstances of this guy, when else are you going to have a whole team of NFL cheerleaders shaking their tits in front of you. I completely understand why he did it. In fact, I commend him.

In the circumstances of this guy, when else are you going to have a whole team of NFL cheerleaders shaking their tits in front of you. I completely understand why he did it. In fact, I commend him.
He braved cameras and public scorn to do what was important to him. A true hero

In my opinion, it looks like maybe he just had crabs and he's itching his junk. Nothing to see here, move along

This is why we need to bring back mc hammer pants. No one would know.

What a creep. Did he have access to cheerleader lockerrooms or anywhere near it? Look for hidden cameras or peep holes for sure with this perv around.

Back