Samsung gear VR

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
so i have an 7 edge, and a friend lent me her gear vr

ive had a look at some of the stuff on the samsung store, and had a go of most of them, is there anything else that's real good that i should look out for?

while some of it is impressive, i'm yet to be fully sold on being more than a demo at the moment

can i use other software with it?

what are the best apps?

I have the VR and the best feature is sitting in the virtual movie theater. There is a way to download 3d youtube video and play it but I don't have time for it. Mostly just watch twitch and netflix. The 2k resolution on the s6 and s7 means the VR graphics won't look that good. If the s8 has 4k resolution than the experience will be much better.

I have the VR and the best feature is sitting in the virtual movie theater. There is a way to download 3d youtube video and play it but I don't have time for it. Mostly just watch twitch and netflix. The 2k resolution on the s6 and s7 means the VR graphics won't look that good. If the s8 has 4k resolution than the experience will be much better.

yeah, the movie theatre is decent

i was just expecting a lot more content, but there doesnt seem to be a lot out there that is worth watching more than a couple of times

i got some rollercoaster thing that was ok

impressive bit of kit, but as mentioned, feels very much like a tech demo

Back