Sambocast Radio Episode 10 - Dr. Brett Jacques

sambosteve

Martial Artist, Coach, Stunt Performer
@purple
Reaction score
Sambocast Radio, Episode 10, is up with 2008 Sambo news and an interview with Dr. Brett Jacques, Sambo coach of No Limits Gym in Irvine, California; Founder of the American Sambo Academy; and creator of the acclaimed "Street Sambo" instructional series.

<embed src="http://share.ovi.com/flash/audioplayer.aspx?media=Sambocast.10013&channelname=Sambocast.radio" width="145" height="60" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

very interesting stuff - the chechnya v. russians beef sounds plain crazy.

cus chechens are terrorists

Let's not go there and derail this thread. That's like saying all of any one group is terrorist. By that logic, the same could be said about Americans, or Russians, or any group that has bad elements in it.

Well to keep this on track, Steve, Im nto surprised that Judo competition rules have such a heavy influence on their trainning methodology.

I see your point and Jacques point, but then again BJJ instructors havent been sent to Russia in mass as it appears to be around the world.

What really surprises me that Jacque or you didnt mention Gokhor who is also located in Orange County California.

Ah, but the politics dont seem any worse or better than what goes on in BJJ- which primarily about business or "dirty business practices".:icon_neut

Well to keep this on track, Steve, Im nto surprised that Judo competition rules have such a heavy influence on their trainning methodology.

I see your point and Jacques point, but then again BJJ instructors havent been sent to Russia in mass as it appears to be around the world.

What really surprises me that Jacque or you didnt mention Gokhor who is also located in Orange County California.

Ah, but the politics dont seem any worse or better than what goes on in BJJ- which primarily about business or "dirty business practices".:icon_neut

Why would we discuss Gokor. Great coach, but he just did not come up. No reason other than that.

I don't understand your point about BJJ in Russia? There is some BJJ in Russia...true, not as much as the rest of the world, but that really was not the topic of discussion. What were you trying to point out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back