Samart, Somrak, Sangtiennoi, and Saekson - Vegas

Cyclone Mike

Amateur Fighter
@Green
Reaction score
Pushkick Promotions
Anyone know if they are doing seminars while in Vegas? Would take in a heartbeat.

1235038_444516442324200_1499998693_n.jpg

According to this article Saekson is a former Lumpinee champion.

Can anyone verify this?

I've only seen him fight in the U.S., I always wondered about his record in Thailand.

i don't think it's a seminar...more like a meet and greet type of thing??

i know Sangtiennoi is there cuz his son Moses is on the card.

not sure about how legitimate Saekson's record is, but hey if Sangtiennoi, Samart, Somluck, Kornphet, Thunder, etc all support and are friends with dude....then he's good in my book. he's quite a character too

but honestly that's group is almost like a Mount Rushmore of Muay Thai

i don't think it's a seminar...more like a meet and greet type of thing??

i know Sangtiennoi is there cuz his son Moses is on the card.

not sure about how legitimate Saekson's record is, but hey if Sangtiennoi, Samart, Somluck, Kornphet, Thunder, etc all support and are friends with dude....then he's good in my book. he's quite a character too

but honestly that's group is almost like a Mount Rushmore of Muay Thai

I saw Saekson fight live here in the US a few times. It was a lower level of competition, so he came off looking pretty good. I know he's been teaching for a long time now. I just don't know about the whole Lumpinee Stadium Champion thing and 200 + fights record. I've heard some question it.

The others are for sure way up at the top. Not sure if Saekson is in the same league. He might be more of a conduit or connector as a thai-american who's plugged into the scene here, so he can bring these guys over to do seminars.

The others are for sure way up at the top. Not sure if Saekson is in the same league. He might be more of a conduit or connector as a thai-american who's plugged into the scene here, so he can bring these guys over to do seminars.

Saekson isn't thai american, he's thai.

Saekson Janira I thought was a runner up ranked #2 at Lumpini. I'm not sure he was an actual champion. I don't have the actual stats, but someone please verify.

Most people recognize Saekson Janira from his famous crazy brawl and unsportsmanship during a fight.

[YT]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/565JUG_jxJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/YT]

Last edited:
Saekson Janira I thought was a runner up ranked #2 at Lumpini. I'm not sure he was an actual champion. I don't have the actual stats, but someone please verify.

Most people recognize Saekson Janira from his famous crazy brawl and unsportsmanship during a fight.

[YT]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/565JUG_jxJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/YT]

Yep - that's the first of his fights that I saw.

I don't know how far Saekson got... But I asked Samart how they met, and he said they fought against each other as young boys in Thailand.

I've talked to Saekson about it a few times. He said he never won the Lumpini Championship, because him and Samart were the same weight class and fighting at the same time. He is definitely in the same league with all of them. They did fight each other a few times.

As far as his 200+ fights go, it's absolutely true. Think about it. When you start fighting professionally before you are 10 and usually end up fighting every week, its easy to surpass 200 fights.

I wish they kept better records in Thailand back in the day.

I know that Saeksan acts as the matchmaker for PushKick Promotions

Back