Samantha Bee fights "Nazis", calls out kid with stage 4 cancer for having Nazi haircut on television

She decided to fight Nazis at the Conservative Political Action Conference.

The edgy comedians calling out the dudes with “Nazi hair.” Like this kid:
not_nazi_hair.png

Ha ha ha! Get ’em, Samantha Bee!

There’s just one problem with this hilarious joke, though:

Well, too bad, kid. Brain cancer or no, if you don’t want Samantha Bee to mock your personal appearance on national TV, you shouldn’t disagree with her political views.
Hey, that’s the price of great comedy, right?

It’s okay to punch Nazis, and you can recognize Nazis by their haircuts. If you end up hurting a cancer patient or two along the way, that’s just how it goes.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/samantha-bee-to-kid-with-brain-cancer-you-have-nazi-hair/

Imagine a battle between her and Trevor Noah to see who is less funny...

Who?

...Should give a fuck about her opinion?
...and why?

New thread? I did Nazi that coming.

Anyway, I have the same haircut as Ralph Fiennes in that photo. Does that make me a Nazi?

She is a c-word of the highest order. She should go back to shit hole Canada and fuck off.

Cancer is no excuse for that god awful fade. Kid should have his barber screened for eye cancer.

Stereotyping people based on external appearances? How progressive.

I went to school with a dude that had one leg shorter than the other and we called him limpy. He answered to Limpy.
Now a days everyone gets pissed over little shit.
Boo Hoo you got cancer, get over it Snowflake and quit using your disease as a fucking crutch.

I went to school with a dude that had one leg shorter than the other and we called him limpy. He answered to Limpy.
Now a days everyone gets pissed over little shit.
Boo Hoo you got cancer, get over it Snowflake and quit using your disease as a fucking crutch.

I agree that people are too sensitive these days. But it isn't using cancer as a crutch to point out that it is the reason you wear your hair a certain way to a person claiming your hair categorizes you as a racist totalitarian. Base on his response tweet that I saw, he didn't seem overly perturbed. He simply explained that his hair was partly shaved as a result of treatments for brain cancer. In fact, you seem more exercised and pissed than he did.

I agree that people are too sensitive these days. But it isn't using cancer as a crutch to point out that it is the reason you wear your hair a certain way to a person claiming your hair categorizes you as a racist totalitarian. Base on his response tweet that I saw, he didn't seem overly perturbed. He simply explained that his hair was partly shaved as a result of treatments for brain cancer. In fact, you seem more exercised and pissed tha

Dude played the victim card.

Dude played the victim card.

Can you show me where he did? I haven't seen it.

All I know is that this woman was maliciously slandering people based on their appearance, which is common enough with political bigots of any stripe, and he pointed out that his hair was not partly shaved as some sort of homage to Hitler but because he had brain cancer.

Richard Spencer is not a Nazi. Those using the term Nazi as a buzzword are mindless. People can wear their hair however they want.

Back