News Sakakibara involved in another organized crime scandal

Damn, is RIZIN about to implode?

lolz @ trying to blackmail sakakibara... especially over having a yakuza henchman.

troubleshooting.

Did anyone really believe they were running a 100% legit business with zero ties to Yakuza ??????

It's like shutting down a crack house(Pride) and thinking the job is all done when many of the same people move into the house down the street(Rizin).

News reporter trying to extort Sak, not a smart move buddy. I'd leave the country.

I agree with the Tweeter…let the big fight happen first (live on TV).

If true, sakakibara has lost his touch and should be run out of town. Rizin has been good of late, too (nobody watched their last event though).

Sakakibara has lost it IMO, he's a demented old man trying to sell out to the younger crowd

Only I could save RIZIN but I want more creative control

Journalist needs to cut off his finger. What a prick!

Sakakibara has lost it IMO, he's a demented old man trying to sell out to the younger crowd

Only I could save RIZIN but I want more creative control
Rizin is bigger then ever and you need to attract young fans to the product or else you die.

Rizin is bigger then ever and you need to attract young fans to the product or else you die.

RIZIN like pro wresling appeals mostly to 30 something year olds and shouwa era people, look at the mugs in the crowd of a typical RIZIN event, they arent teens

RIZIN like pro wresling appeals mostly to 30 something year olds and shouwa era people, look at the mugs in the crowd of a typical RIZIN event, they arent teens

when were teens ever the primary target market for mma?

<JagsKiddingMe>

when were teens ever the primary target market for mma?

<JagsKiddingMe>
Judging from the recent broadcasts for the UFC and PFL, I think chronic gamblers is the primary market.

But like you said, teens don't have disposable money, so going for 30 yr old men is probably the best choice.

Judging from the recent broadcasts for the UFC and PFL, I think chronic gamblers is the primary market.

But like you said, teens don't have disposable money, so going for 30 yr old men is probably the best choice.

you're affirming my point... and yet, i feel personally attacked...

brb, gotta check the lines.

Are we back again like 2006 with pride losing Fuji tv?

Topless women's division (with at least medium boobs)?

Reactions: Ibm
I'm interested to see the reaction by Japanese fans, do they actually care that much? I imagine there's a significant younger portion that looks past this kind of thing

I always felt Japan was about "face" you can be as dirty as you want until found-out. So has he really been found out, I do not see proof. So then it is business as usual.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back