Sajewski out, Packalen now faces newcomer Gouti at UFC London

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Via MMAjunkie.com

I was actually looking forward to the Packalen/Sajewski fight, but oh well new talent fighting in the UFC is always interesting.

Gouti will be making his UFC debut with a record of 11-0 with 9 stoppages to his credit, with 6 of them coming by submission.

Card now features -
Main Card (Fight Pass)
Anderson Silva vs Michael Bisping
Gegard Mousasi vs Thales Leites
Tom Breese vs Keita Nakamura
Brad Pickett vs Francisco Rivera

Preliminary Card (Fight Pass)
Mike Wilkinson vs Makwan Amirkhani
Davey Grant vs Marlon Vera
Scott Askham vs Chris Dempsey
Arnold Allen vs Yaotzin Meza
Brad Scott vs Krzysztof Jotko
Norman Parke vs Rustam Khabilov
Daniel Omienlanczuk vs Jarjis Danho
Teemu Packalen vs Thibault Gouti
David Teymur vs Martin Svennson

Wait, if Gouti is a newcomer, does that make Packalen and Saejewski veterans? I watch almost every card and I've never heard of any of them.

Wait, if Gouti is a newcomer, does that make Packalen and Saejewski veterans? I watch almost every card and I've never heard of any of them.
Packalen made his debut vs Lebout in Glasgow.
Sajewski made his debut vs Hein in Berlin.

Packalen fought Lebout in Scotland in July and Sajewski fought Nick Hein in Germany in June

Man, this recent string of cards is just full of nonsense.

Man, this recent string of cards is just full of nonsense.

What's wrong with this card?

Anderson vs Bisping
Leites vs Mousasi
Pickett vs Cisco
Breese vs Keita

That's a damn solid fight night card

Breese is going to be a champ by next year. Also looking forward to seeing scott askham fight. Guy looks like a pretty normal dude, but he is tough as hell. He has put on some really good scraps worth looking up if you have fight pass.

What's wrong with this card?

Anderson vs Bisping
Leites vs Mousasi
Pickett vs Cisco
Breese vs Keita

That's a damn solid fight night card

Fight night? Not to mention fight pass card. It's better than the ORIGINAL & NEW Pittsburgh fs1 card

I saw Packelen or whatever his fuckin name is fight in his debut, my god that dude sucks balls. What's he doing in the UFC? When he can't get his TDs he flops to his back and tries for leg locks or whatever.

There's no room for that type of shit.

Back