Saitama > Superman > Goku

Most vote Superman ONLY because of red white and blue.
Power wise, Goku is above him because of the ridiculous power jumps that even DB fans themselves hate.

We haven't really seen Saitama limit because he one punches everything but I'll actually put him below Goku and Superman. Reason? Most of his opponents so far are terrestrials, except Boros. Superman and Goku have constantly been defeating beings from other planets known to be world destroyers. Boros claims he got bored of destroying planets, but we haven't actually seen him do that. While we have seen Freiza, Darkseid did those.
Superman and goku casually own someone like boros tbh. Probably one shot him.

Is this one of those chinese cartoons?

Japanese anime both One Punch Man and Dragon Ball Z.
One-Punch-Man-Workout.jpg

I saw a YouTube video once where they “scientifically” proved Superman would destroy the best version of Goku. Saitama wouldn’t even be close to either one of them.

Saitama has the serious punch. He would btfo Superman and Goku with that.

Superman and goku casually own someone like boros tbh. Probably one shot him.

Exactly. Saitama should be at the bottom of the list among this 3. People are putting him above because of the One Punch wins. There are levels to things, and opponents skill level makes a different when doing comparison.

Put Dustin Poirier in other MMA org, and he will likely be Champion as well.

Exactly. Saitama should be at the bottom of the list among this 3. People are putting him above because of the One Punch wins. There are levels to things, and opponents skill level makes a different when doing comparison.

Put Dustin Poirier in other MMA org, and he will likely be Champion as well.
I've watched both seasons and he hasn't done anything beyond animated superman, who is most definitely superman light compared to the comics version.

Back