Sage vs Punk

DC23

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Surely this makes some kind of sense?

Unless the UFC want to gift Punk a free win somehow before having him square off against Sage.

Have it open a card in 5 or 6 months. Both take time off. Both train. Hype it up as a fight both HAVE to win.

No. It does not! Just fuck right off with the wwe cheese.

(Long sigh)........no dude, makes no sense. No benefit to anyone here!

I don't think that dude could beat a professional fighter at any level...unless there's some "Bellator magic" like Shamrock v. Kimbo.

Sage is too dangerous for Punk. He should get one of the fighters that lost to Sage assuming one of them is still in the ufc.

God I hope this fight is made.

Come on, you saw what Gall did to Sage and you saw what Punk did you Gall, reducing him to a panic wrestler.

Sage is no test for CM Punk in the stand up department, once Sage realizes he can stand n wang with CM, he will try to take him down and that's where CM Punk truly shines, being a highly decorated submission grappler from training under Rener Gracie.

Will not happen and makes no kind of sense. The best sense is to bring in some trash guy with little potential for Punk to look good against. (This makes it look like Gall beat someone good and it allows UFC to book him in a third fight for big money).

They need to give him a win, then they can make a case that he could pull off a miracle and book him against Sage. That would be a big money fight because they could try to hype up any offense Punk shows as "Can he do this to Sage?".

Gall did not turn into a panic wrestler over Punk.
He dodged under what might be one of the worst thrown "old man punches" I have seen in the UFC and shot in for the TD.
(Maybe you jest, we have no sarcasm marks! I can't tell).

Come on, you saw what Gall did to Sage and you saw what Punk did you Gall, reducing him to a panic wrestler.

Sage is no test for CM Punk in the stand up department, once Sage realizes he can stand n wang with CM, he will try to take him down and that's where CM Punk truly shines, being a highly decorated submission grappler from training under Rener Gracie.

We can smoke weed together some day.

Back