Sage Should go back and finish engineering school

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don’t know why his family let him drop out he’s so young.

He should know that 95 percent of
Mixed Martial artists have no glory and end up used up and broken with nothing to show for it.

He should finish school and keep training MMA.

I agree, but some people need that rush and competitiveness in their life. Rich Franklin had a stable career as a math teacher. Not every fighter is an idiot ex con with limited options.

He's a kid with limited skills in a man's game. He should have been training and maybe doing ammy fights the past few years. Maybe his egotistical parents learned something after this whole face shattering thing.

You're 100% right, TS. The smart thing would definitely be to finish engineering school. He can still train while studying and then go back to fighting professionally later, there's plenty of time. For now, though, the smart thing is to get that degree.

No he should stay and get better. I like him.

I don't know if Nick was sarcastic but reach out and find out. Nick would love this kid I don't know why but I guarantee it. He'll help. Get out of TAM at least.

he was getting 50k a piece for fighting nobodies in the UFC and he left that to join one fc which means he's making even more now despite not being good...once the promotion starts feeding him cans like the UFC was doing he'll be set

if he stays active he can make a lot of money in that 4yrs it'll take em to finish schooling

Nah. He probably won't reach the top top but to completely disregard his career is absolutely overreacting. People look at him with way too high expectations, as if he suppose to be champion or something. The kid can definitely put on decent fight and he attracts many people to watch him. The guy attracts a ton of attention when he fights and has fun doing it and is in a good place. People who say he needs to stop are being dramatic (and most likely haven't mounted to anything themselves).

His career is likely over. I'm sure the doctors have already told him he shouldn't fight again (assuming the injury is a serious as reported).

I don’t know why his family let him drop out he’s so young.

He should know that 95 percent of
Mixed Martial artists have no glory and end up used up and broken with nothing to show for it.

He should finish school and keep training MMA.
He can always join the family business and sell cocaine and PEDs

His career is likely over. I'm sure the doctors have already told him he shouldn't fight again (assuming the injury is a serious as reported).
It's not. Many fighters have had that happen. Cub Swanson had pretty much the same injury adn surgery and was able to fight again only a few months later.

He would be better as an instagram male model or some shit like that

I agree. I like Sage but he should go get his degree, still train and comeback after the years in school. It wasn't fun seeing such a nice kid get beaten that bad.

Nah, Sage is making bank in MMA. He made the right choice

Nah, Sage is making bank in MMA. He made the right choice

He's just not good enough to keep himself from getting hurt against quality competition. It may not be worth the damage to a guy that seems to have other options available long-term.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loverich
Back