Sage Northcutt's comments on Mickey Gall before the fight

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.mmamania.com/2016/9/19/1...ckey-gall-eyes-welterweight-showdown-december
"All I can say is that I have better grappling than him and I believe I have better standup. If I go out there, I can take the fight wherever I want. If I want to go out there and knock him out, I can do that," said Northcutt. "If I want to take him down and submit him, then I believe I can do that also."

tumblr_lpzg6qGDxy1qcs1kh.gif

"I'm going to beat the shit out of you Mr Gall, hahha" - Sage Fakecutt

that doesn't even sound like anything sage would say on his own. they probably gave him a cue card to read and told him he better read it or uncle dana is gonna take ur protein powder away

Mickey Gall had 3 wins over 3 amateurs before that fight. No one expected Sage to lose. It's easy to laugh now

A purplebelt should believe that he can tap a brownbelt.

A pro fighter should believe he can beat the pro fighter he is scheduled against.

He went out there, he tried, he busted Mickey up, then he lost. No big deal.

This isn't exactly the kinda trash talk that deserves a whole lotta humble pie, imo.

A pro fighter should believe he can beat the pro fighter he is scheduled against.

This isn't exactly the kinda trash talk that deserves a whole lotta humble pie, imo.
Is Sage a legit purple belt?

When I was a white belt I wouldnt even think about how I can tap a brown belt.

Is Sage a legit purple belt?

When I was a white belt I wouldnt even think about how I can tap a brown belt.

Yeah he's a purple. He's actually been training & competing in BJJ for years

It's really fucking tame, he's even adding constant "I believe's" to his statements, rather than just flat out saying "this is a fact."

How about Sage getting cocky during the fight?

Mr. Gall called out and beat a smaller fighter,but yeah tough guy.All tough guys call out dudes in the weight class below them. Then he calls out Dan Hardy,who can fight, but has been away for a cool minute.Gall has hand picked all of his opponents and has never been tested.C'mon tough guy dip your toe in the water.Test yourself.

Mickey Gall had 3 wins over 3 amateurs before that fight. No one expected Sage to lose. It's easy to laugh now
I expected Sage to lose. So did some others. Most people thought the fight was a toss-up.

He is half right, his standup is way way better than Gall. The shot Gall dropped him with was the flukiest shit I have ever seen.

I just want fighters to be honest. I'd like a fighter for once to just admit his opponent is a better grappler, better striker and better all-around fighter. Basically, they should just admit they are showing up for the paycheck. As it stands, Sage is a liar. /sarcasm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back