Sage Northcutt moving back down to UFC lightweight division

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score

Sage is undefeated at LW with 3-0 record, wins over Trevino, Pfister and Marin. and is 0-2 at WW division

Running from platinum Perry

˝Thanks welterweight division for great time, thank you sir welterweight, yes sir"˝

Why should he worry about Gall? Yeah he lost but Sage was fucking him up beforehand. Sage blacked his eye and cut open the other one.

Not trying to fighter bash but he's clearly not worth 60/60 when he loses to a guy like Gall especially in the manner in which he lost to him.

Why should he worry about Gall? Yeah he lost but Sage was fucking him up beforehand. Sage blacked his eye and cut open the other one.

He lost the majority of the fight before being finished.

Gall won the first round, knocked him down standing then choked him out. It's honestly pretty damn embarrassing for a guy who's supposed to be a striking phenom to get hit and dropped with a sloppy ass punch.

Both of them look way to big to be 155ers. My guess is they pull 'Kelvins' and don't make weight. Sage just needs to train at the right camp for a few years, maybe move to NM for Jackson or Cerrone time.

Sage is Conor's worst match up to be honest. Conor is not good on the ground, so it would be a strikers match all the way and I think Sage would be too big for Conor.

WW sure was swell guys! I'd like to thank Jesus for giving me the chance to get beat convincingly in both fights. Damn I love Jesus guys.

Now watch me put this pineapple up my ass and watch how my rectum crushes it in to a very delicious drink.

He lost the majority of the fight before being finished.

Gall won the first round, knocked him down standing then choked him out. It's honestly pretty damn embarrassing for a guy who's supposed to be a striking phenom to get hit and dropped with a sloppy ass punch.

maybe i need to watch it again but i swear i thought Sage won the 1st

On the next MMA HOUR he will come out saying that he actually had been diagnosed with kaposi's sarcoma prior to this fight and was thus unable to knock Gall dead in the opening exchange. Gall better start running, because a healthy, still young and improving, Sage the prospect with two L's in the past year Northcutt will wreck him.

maybe i need to watch it again but i swear i thought Sage won the 1st

I don't think you watched it at all. Gall took him down and held him there for most of it.

Sage is undefeated at LW with 3-0 record, wins over Trevino, Pfister and Marin. and is 0-2 at WW division

WOW!!!

Wins over Treviño, Pfister and Marin?

WOW!!!

And I mean
FUCKING WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back