Sage Northcutt is gonna train with the Diaz brothers

209 sir!!!

what what sir?

Cesar Gracie BJJ sir!

what sir?

Get ready for Sage's big book of excuses then.

That dude next to sage looks like Tony Ferguson.

Sage trains with literally anyone that will take him in. He also takes photos with every UFC fighter he meets.

He needs to find a camp and stick with it and develop himself. I thought it was fucked up to have Zahabi cornering against him after having him in his gym to train, but that'll likely happen more often if he doesn't find a home.

all the tapping he will do in that gym

Sage trains with literally anyone that will take him in. He also takes photos with every UFC fighter he meets.

He needs to find a camp and stick with it and develop himself. I thought it was fucked up to have Zahabi cornering against him after having him in his gym to train, but that'll likely happen more often if he doesn't find a home.
I don't think it's that bad so early on in his carrier. He needs to train around in order to find the one he wishes to stick with. I just hope it isn't his Dad blaming the coaches and telling him to find new ones.

No...Sage was just looking to score some pot.
Ha ha....looks like Nick making the deal, Nate is holding the bag, and Avila is lookout. And Sage is asking how to roll a joint.

Oh great.

He's such a nice person right now, he will become a bitter salty whiny guy with a victim mentality in no time.

Get ready for Sage's big book of excuses then.

That dude next to sage looks like Tony Ferguson.
Nobody in any of those pictures look like Tony Ferguson... unless you are talking about a totally different guy than the one who fights in the UFC

Nobody in any of those pictures look like Tony Ferguson... unless you are talking about a totally different guy than the one who fights in the UFC
The dude to the left of Sage looks a tiny bit like Ferguson, at first glance. I see what you mean though he really doesn't look like him.

Probably be the best thing for him. He needs to work on his BJJ.

The dude to the left of Sage looks a tiny bit like Ferguson, at first glance. I see what you mean though he really doesn't look like him.
Lol. Okay I'll give it to you since you said a tiny bit.

He won't last a week at that gym. Once papa northcutt catches the scent of some OG Cali kush he will say its time to leave.

Back