Sage Northcutt is an A-level athlete.

Lol...McGregor can do that, most people who practice capoeira can do that.

Psh. Dude's a 7 at best.

Not even close to Theodoru/Rockhold levels of smokeshow.

Psh. Dude's a 7 at best.

Not even close to Theodoru/Rockhold levels of smokeshow.

Lol at Theodorou...talk about overrated. Bulbous nose, jutting trolljaw and the eyebrows of that blue bird character from the Muppets. Meh/10

Lol at Theodorou...talk about overrated. Bulbous nose, jutting trolljaw and the eyebrows of that blue bird character from the Muppets. Meh/10

Theodoru = Flat-out dimepiece.
Northcutt = 90s boyband reject.

McGregorbeachjump.gif

You should also take into consideration that the guy is a WW. Not many WWs can do that....Northgoatt,Thompson and thats it

Never seen it but I bet you he can, however that does not take away from the talent of and pedigree of Page.

Edit* Completely got off track and forgot about the original content.
So nevermind me.

Last edited:
McGregorbeachjump.gif

You should also take into consideration that the guy is a WW. Not many WWs can do that....Northgoatt,Thompson and thats it

Because it takes practice and fighters usually spend their time practising things that are useful in a fight.

GSP is more athletic than Northcutt is and he is a much bigger man.

Because it takes practice and fighters usually spend their time practising things that are useful in a fight.

GSP is more athletic than Northcutt is and he is a much bigger man.

Yeah,maybe ? Does that mean Northcutt isn't an A-level athlete in MMA standards ?

Marketable kid. Reebok are going to love him.

This guy is weird, his eyes are empty. Kinda like the androids in dbz.

He could be "re-programmed" as the perfect american boy.
Kinda like the Blue Ribbons in the movie "Disturbing Behaviour".
Let's hope he won't freak out in the octagon.

nepristojnoe-povedenie.jpg

Eh, he's athletic, but is he skillful? From what I see, he's still a bit green. If they bring him up slow, he'll be ok. But guys like Alves would chew him up easy.

Oooohhh! He and Paige would be so cute together! Let's play Cupid, boys!

Eh, he's athletic, but is he skillful? From what I see, he's still a bit green. If they bring him up slow, he'll be ok. But guys like Alves would chew him up easy.

Even if they bring him up slowly ?

Yeah,maybe ? Does that mean Northcutt isn't an A-level athlete in MMA standards ?

I didn't say he isn't, I'm just saying that particular move can be done by lots of people.

Back