News Sage Northcutt has gone off on ONE Championship on social media regarding his withdrawal from ONE 165 in Tokyo.

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
hpyqymv9kehc1.jpeg

Sage is a coward. Pulled out an hour before for a corner man? That's a first. Aoki was right he's not a fighter and shouldn't be in combat sports

They have been manipulating the weigh ins for their fighters for years and turning a blind eye for certain things to manufacture results.

You literally had them ignore their own suplex rules for Angela lee and fighters have clearly been weightclasses above their opponents with the supposed hydration rule.

https://www.scmp.com/sport/martial-...36/one-championship-angela-lee-denies-illegal

It sucks because I actually really enjoy watching One but I knew some fighters signed their early and they were faking medicals, weight cuts etc over 6 years ago.

Looks like Sage is going scorched earth...
Indeed … the last point “One’s stability” … if he has some insight on their apparently questionable finances it could become a media and legal mess … I guess after the recent visa shenanigans he has decided he won’t fight for them anymore, and all the resentment for the awful Cosmo matchmaking and consequent permanent damage surgeries etc is coming to the surface.

War Sage!

Sounds like someone went out of their way to sabotage him.

Back