Sage Nortcutt, Ripped since 7 years old, what does this say ?

How can anyone hate on the sweet man that is Sage?

and he was banging Bella Thorne as a tweener !

But his dad was a drug dealer.

Or some people are genetically superior....
I get the “tounge in cheek” post, but honestly I don’t care if it’s steroids or genetics, you don’t get jacked like that without superior work ethic.

when your dad looks like this it usually means you can make some gains too

ToVAjW9.jpg

Sherdoggers are idiots. “His dad sold steroids to bodybuilders therefore he obviously gave his child steroids”....<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{nope}>

Growing up there were these two brothers on my estate who were shredded like Sage. I don’t even know if their dad forced it on them because he was a bit of a slob, but they were in the Liverpool harriers which is our city’s running team, as well as playing semi pro for Wigan I think it was. So yeah, you can get shredded as a kid without needing roids like some have implied.

Kids can get prescribed Growth Hormone if you find the right doctor

It means his steroid dealing dad should be investigated, again.

"getting abs isn't hard" and Sage "wasn't very muscular at all in the 1st pic"

Getting abs is hard as fuck and yes, he was very muscular in the 1st pic.

most kids have abs if they are lean and do sports. people are just fatter than ever now

he was abnormally ripped as a kid, no doubt

Most kids even those with naturally bigger frames and more natural muscle have that layer of 'puppy' fat

FYI... Most Sherdog members have been ripped since 5.

He just seems like a well disciplined person who loves training and is an all around nice dude.

Having said that, I would not be surprised if in 5 or 6 years they dig up a bunch of dead hookers in his backyard.

Taking roids and dad overtraining him since child. It is still interesting how stable he does seem since usually fathers who push their kids to sports fuck the kids up on the way.

i think that's due to sage and his family being hardcore religious. i know it's not for everyone, but for some people that type of belief is extremely grounding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back