sage is lying

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
there no way sages daddy lets him have friends

there no way he leaving the ufc. also funny how now he upset with people making more than him but wasn't upset that on ufc debut he was making 50k

He is just fishing for a bigger pay, the UFC are idiots they are probably gonna give it to him.

Sage drank a whole pack of sugar free Red Bulls and now he doesn't give a frick what his dad wants.

Does somebody think this guy will become a great fighter ? I don’t

the little guy sucks they just feeding him bums all the time

Sage is telling the truth, TS. He’s an honest kid.

All he has is a pretty face. I doubt Coker & friends are going to pay him that much money. He's not that big a draw.

Jon Jones was already a world beater at Sage's age.

He'll never be a great fighter. He's an athlete, not a fighter.

All he has is a pretty face. I doubt Coker & friends are going to pay him that much money. He's not that big a draw.
Paulo Costa is prettier and he's a wrecking machine not a shit fighter. Sage is yesterdays prettyboy news.

To be honest I think his face is quite meh but I fucking love his body

Paulo Costa is prettier and he's a wrecking machine not a shit fighter. Sage is yesterdays prettyboy news.
I still hold a candle for Arona..

arona-postfight.jpg

<{ohyeah}>

Since when does Bellator care if someone from the UFC is a big draw?

To be honest I think his face is quite meh but I fucking love his body

all you people that are lusting after sage, are you all dudes? you realize he's a dude and you're a dude, right??

He has no reason to lie, unlike Dana White. It's not a surprise that the UFC have been underpaying fighters, except for the top few fighters like Conor.

With the Reebok debacle where all the fighters lost out hundreds of thousands of dollars per fight on sponsorship deals, no wonder they're flocking to Bellator.

Good for Rory, Machida, Bader, and a host of other former UFC fighters making banks with sponsorship money in Bellator.

I doubt it but i also believe it could be true. This is the type of thing that happens when an organization becomes a complete joke

Sage does lie sir, just ask Mr. White, if you don’t like it then you can frick off!!

Back