Sage exposed once again.

Stop white knighting the kid. Sage knows to hand fight when defending a RNC...which he doesn't, why? Because he accepts his defeat and takes the easier way out. He doesn't have the heart for this game, just deal with it...you can't teach "heart". Now Wonderboy, there's a karate guy with heart.
Because he got dropped. You are bad at defending RNC's when your concussed.

That was one of the funniest fights I've ever seen. I like Sage, too.

Both guys were exposed a bit, imo. Mickey Gall's stock has definitely gone up, but he is a fighter with clear flaws. I don't expect him to last 3 rounds with any top 15 guy any time soon.

Some of you have some seriously ridiculous expectations. Sage was Gall's first oppenent with any wins or professional MMA experience. Of course he's going to have some flaws and won't be fighting any top fighters any time soon.

I always laugh at this type of comment. How is changing camps going to make you a better fighter? All camps train pretty much the same way. This is an individual sport and if you fight badly it's a reflection on yourself not your trainers (these are professional athletes, they know how to train)
So not true.

Camp makes a huge difference. No fighter would say camp doesn't matter.

Because he got dropped. You are bad at defending RNC's when your concussed.

Lol granted, getting dropped CAN be a factor, not in this case. Watch again white knight.

Lol granted, getting dropped CAN be a factor, not in this case. Watch again white knight.
Not even a Sage fan. Faber won today, and Eddie Wineland. Those were my fighters I was really rooting for.

I agree with the poster that said he should go to Jackson's, that would help him out tremendously

Give him a break...he's 20!! He's probably still a virgin too. Don't count him out just yet.

At least he was winning at points, unlike perry.

Its only exposed if youre a good to gureat fighter

Sage is wholly mediocre, not so much exposed as he lost to a superior fighter again

Even Punk never got dropped on the feet. hahahaha let that sink in

Sage needs to change now that he's still young.Move to a better camp like ATT or Jacksons

This Sage needs a legitimate camp to mold his game more. He has potential and is so young that he can only go up.

Some of you have some seriously ridiculous expectations. Sage was Gall's first oppenent with any wins or professional MMA experience. Of course he's going to have some flaws and won't be fighting any top fighters any time soon.
I actually expected him to be kinda gassed and maybe a bit thrown by the experience if he ever went into the second round. I do believe Gall has tremendous potential, though.

Hmm...wonder where Karate/TKD based fighters can go to to become better fighters...perhaps a coach intimately familiar with those types of fighters? Maybe...Maybe John Kavanagh? How about Ray Thompson?

Does he have a camp? Following him on social media shows him traveling all of North America training with everyone he can.

I think that kind of backfired on him tonight with Zahabi cornering against him.
I thought he looked great until he got clipped and finished on the ground. Mickey Gall just fought better,no need to blame hos training methods, he lost the fight

Needs to move camp immediately, otherwise he is fucked.

Yes, he's 19, but the guy is a 3rd degree black belt in striking arts, and looks like a total amateur.

Worrying.

Will Sage be cutting his hair? I believe this was hair vs. hair!

Back