Sage dissed in "Gym Idiots" video

RedSoul

Invisible Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I guess it's the depth of his squat that is the issue? Doesn't seem as bad as the other people featured, but whatever. Here you go, Sherdog.

People will look for any excuse to hate on Sage. It is what it is. I'll continue to root for the kid even after the hype train derailment. He's got a likable personality if you're not overtly looking to hate on fighters.

searchitno78899.gif

there was a guy at my gym who did those neck exercises and he def looked like he was working on his bj...but hewas huge so i doubt anyone ever made fun of him

These videos really are not funny and the guy who makes them is a goof. Sage is in better shape than him, too, so the guy should shut up and stop making these spectacularly unfunny videos.

This guy is just annoying af.

The rule is: if you can't lift the weight correctly, then you shouldn't be doing it. All he's gonna do is hurt himself and not get the gains by not doing it properly. People like that just do it for the ego.

Wow is that guy on the video douche. No I won't be subscribing.

I like how that spotter thinks he has any chance of helping Sage if those 400lbs start falling forward/backward on him. Please don't lightly place your fingers on someones ribs and think you are spotting anything at all on a squat.

Back