Media Sage casually benching 405

Very impressive BP for a man of his weight. He might want to get out of professional fighting and get into the fitness business and also try and get some movie parts. One young Arnold Schwarzenegger went from a broke body builder in Venice Beach to a wealthy mega film star...so there is a blueprint for a buff good looking young man to get into the film acting biz. It's not like Arnold was an acting natural, but he worked hard and carved out a great niche for himself and he is a super nice guy and I suspect that Sage is probably a good guy as well. Sage also had his face crushed a couple years back in a professional bout, so small purse MMA fighting is probably not highest and best use of his assets...

Nice. If he doesn't wanna go back to fighting, he could probably do well in the personal trainer/fitness coach industry.

I honestly don’t think he is. He was jacked as fuck while he was being tested. His dad was a legit bodybuilder, he has insane genetics.

Wasn't his dad caught or involved in some steroid ring or trafficking or something?

I'm not going to make accusations here but, come on lol

Edit:

"According to a story titled, 'The Thin White Line,' written for D Magazine back in 1990 by Glenna Whitley, Northcutt was known for being the go to guy for steroids amongst the Texas body building community and was arrested for possession of twenty-five kilos of cocaine back in the day."

- google

Wasn't his dad caught or involved in some steroid ring or trafficking or something?

I'm not going to make accusations here but, come on lol

Edit:

"According to a story titled, 'The Thin White Line,' written for D Magazine back in 1990 by Glenna Whitley, Northcutt was known for being the go to guy for steroids amongst the Texas body building community and was arrested for possession of twenty-five kilos of cocaine back in the day."

- google
Yeah it was widely known that his dad was shady as fuck. But the genetics are still there.

I'm not saying he's on any PED's, but damn, it's hard not to assume so with that physique and lift numbers.

If he's trying to be a fighter still, I dunno. he should be training chin instead of putting in the work required to put up 405.

Weights don't hit back.....
Great so how does this help his fighting skills?

Should have let him try without the spotter touching the bar.

Is he still fighting? One fc really threw him to the sharks when they pitted him in their first fight against cosmo Alexandre. I concur that he may be better off trying out in the movie business though I don't know if his acting chops are good enough for the job.

Thats pretty impressive. I used to bench 405 for 2 reps back in the day.
Dont remember a white boy looking that jacked without some special nutrients...

Back