Sage and VanZant are two overpaid fighters

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sage Northcutt and Paige Vanzant just have the look and they makes 40k usd as minimum while their opponent are barely at that paycheck. This is what i dislike with the U.S marketing, if you are ugly like Khabib you barely make nothing despite the achievement.

We need more Olympic standard where the best fighters will get the prize, i do agree that Demetrious Johnson personality is boring and should make more money then Conor based by his achievements as a fighter.

It is what it is, i am just happy that Sage and Vanzant lost tonight but they will go out with a bigger paycheck then others.

They aren't overpaid their opponents were underpaid.

They were the headliners for a nationally televised event in prime time. Say what u will about their skills but they are still underpaid

It's that wwe mentality...

Yes but people are complaining about JMMA that they have Gabi Garcia, this is the same thing except the fact that Sage and Vanzant looks more attractive and Gabi not.

No such thing as overpaid. You're worth what can be negotiated.

Kabib is ugly??? I never thought about it like that before, I always assumed it was his personality and boring fighting style and his long Injury layoffs that made his contact as low as it is.
That said he is grossly underpaid.

Sage Northcutt and Paige Vanzant just have the look and they makes 40k usd as minimum while their opponent are barely at that paycheck. This is what i dislike with the U.S marketing, if you are ugly like Khabib you barely make nothing despite the achievement.

We need more Olympic standard where the best fighters will get the prize, i do agree that Demetrious Johnson personality is boring and should make more money then Conor based by his achievements as a fighter.

It is what it is, i am just happy that Sage and Vanzant lost tonight but they will go out with a bigger paycheck then others.
Waterson hasnt become a name in UFC up to that fight. Sage also had more fights than Gall. So what makes them equal to Paige and Sage?

Khabib is handsome, but that beard kills him... he could dress better too.

If you dislike "U.S. marketing" so much you're free to watch any of the MMA promotions in other countries which have become the wonderful success stories they are by rejecting the principles of U.S. business.

Kabib is ugly??? I never thought about it like that before, I always assumed it was his personality and boring fighting style and his long Injury layoffs that made his contact as low as it is.
That said he is grossly underpaid.

He's no Elias.

photo.jpg

They were the headliners for a nationally televised event in prime time. Say what u will about their skills but they are still underpaid

By what standard? Perhaps those of Affliction's MMA promotion? They paid fighters well, until they went out of business.

relative to their skills and other fighters they are overpaid, but many more fighters are underpaid

You say Khabib is ugly, but have you seen the rest of the Dagestani fighters???

Back