Sad to see Melvin Guillard Ge KOd

AliBagaooteenov

Imagine a Prime Yoel Romero Poundin yo Old Lady
Banned
Reaction score
He should just retire. When i watch his fights now he seems like he doesnt really even have an offense, holds back a lot and his chin got even weaker.

I used to be a huge Guillard fan. He should retire. It seems all that mileage has finally caught up to him. Sad to watch.

He must make you sad often. He's always been chinny. Dude got dropped by a jab from Joe Stevenson. I never thought much of him though.

True, this fight reminded me of Ellenberger's recent performances, throw a couple of punches, become tentative and then just wait to be ko'd.

He has power, and athleticism and that's it. His technique, head movement and fight IQ have always been awful.

his defense is awful and his chin is awful. he just jumps into all his punches Lol

His chin really isn't that bad. He just has zero defense. he took like 4-5 shots before he finally went down there at the end.

Melvin is done, hope he retires while he has some semblance of his mental faculties.

Hope he has some fight left. Guillard v Rickels would be a good next fight for him.

Seems like just yesterday he was brutally KOing Mac Danzig in UFC, with Mac coming out of the KO screaming and crying and the camera quickly panned away.

Back