Sad of course but Jones can finally be a mega star

DaGenius

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
No question it's not the best look to be involved with coke. I hope his family is ok through this.

The positive side is that this is a rock bottom moment and he can actually go from this low point and really reach new heights. America loves a redemption story and so long as he comes out ok..he has sorta humanized himself to even his biggest hater

I think jones will be bigger one year after rehab than he is today. Agree or disagree?

For the mainstream media, all publicity is good publicity

he just needs to do some time and he can become the greatest hip hop artist in history

For the mainstream media, all publicity is good publicity

He was breaking news on sportscenter. It's not the best way to make it on there but he is more infamous today.

He might even get mainstream interviews after coming out of rehab

When they do documentaries 20 years from now on Jones, this will definitely add an interesting twist.

Yeah it's kind of true in a terrible way. See celeb list.

Looks like Jon is taking the Lindsey Lohan approach to his fame and fortune

Rehab is rock bottom in my opinion. Judgments aside it means your drug of choice is in control of you and not the other way around.

He most likely only checked into rehab as an easy out and to 'apologize' and show that he's 'sorry'

Fuck this guy. I hope he goes the way of Tiger Woods. And I was just singing his praises yesterday.

He most likely only checked into rehab as an easy out and to 'apologize' and show that he's 'sorry'

Haha ok dude. Or he actually needs help before it does worse things to his life?

Dude nobody wants to go to rehab. If you do it's always meaningful. If he just wanted to say sorry he could have done that with a crappy statement and time off. His first question back from any media will be "what did you discover in rehab"

Haha ok dude. Or he actually needs help before it does worse things to his life?

Dude nobody wants to go to rehab. If you do it's always meaningful. If he just wanted to say sorry he could have done that with a crappy statement and time off. His first question back from any media will be "what did you discover in rehab"

If he didn't go to rehab people will think he's a basehead

He should release a sex tape for worldstarhiphop next = FAME

I know alot of people who went to rehab because someone made them. Most commonly their parents

Back