Sacrifice Conor to Tony please...

Easy The Great

@Silver
Reaction score
Make it happen Dana, Let him destroy this punk and send him back to his weight class where he belongs.. El Cucuy is the man for the job

My top vote too. I think he matches up really well with Conor.

manvil would probably sell more than tony

Before the fight - Sacrifice Conor to him please

After - 2 weeks notice, I don't care about this fight

haha

If he was able to get Conor to the ground rape would occur, I don't like his stand up though way too reckless, we don't know Conors 155 UFC level power but his accuracy would find that chin no doubt in my mind.

I was going to start a thread for this fight also. Best option IMO. Tony can talk the talk and walk the walk. Will stand with Connor also so the UFC should be happy with the match up

he's one of the best bets to do it.

That fight will happen sometime but see it more as a title fight in the future

As much as I like Tony and don't like Conor, I'm not seeing how anyone is confident Tony could win. Conor can seem to hold his own against most strikers, it's the strong, pressuring wrestlers that would be a problem from Conor.

Tony is a nobody. He will not get the fight.

They want Conor vs a "somebody" (e.g. Diaz/Cerrone) to sell the most amount of PPV's.

I am not sure why people dont get this and keep clamouring for Tony and Khabib.

Would love to see the matchup too, but not on 11 day notice. Problem is that the UFC had a Main event on FOX which features Ferguson and Nurmagomedov. they won't make a hole to fill up another one.

I think El CooCoo would take that fight in a minute. I'm starting to become distrustful of McGregor's win list though when he keeps getting fighters on 2 weeks notice.

dude nearly got finished by Barboza. The chin is suspect. Conor in under a minute

Tony cant make 155 right now. Dude is huge 6' and walks at like 185 and been doing serious weights for Khabib. Weight cut just started anyway. He's probably 180 right now and 155 in 12 days is really impossible maybe even 170 is.

Tony is a nobody. He will not get the fight.

They want Conor vs a "somebody" (e.g. Diaz/Cerrone) to sell the most amount of PPV's.

I am not sure why people dont get this and keep clamouring for Tony and Khabib.

That might be true but Tony probably beats both Diaz and Cerrone.

ferguson is a top tier fighter, but..

mcgregor would pick him apart.

Back