Sacramento Training

Cduty**

White Belt
Reaction score
I am trying to find a school for my brother who lives in Sacramento. He is interested in BJJ or Judo. I was hoping someone on here could offer some first hand advice/experience. Thanks.

Cduty said:
I am trying to find a school for my brother who lives in Sacramento. He is interested in BJJ or Judo. I was hoping someone on here could offer some first hand advice/experience. Thanks.
CAPITAL CITY FIGHTING ALLIANCE

Dude, Sac has a couple of great Judo clubs, one meets Tuesdays and Thursdays at Kennedy High School at 7:00 I believe, don't know the price for sure, but know it's very reasonable since all the instructors are volenteer, and the same goes for the other Judo School, which is the one you can find in the phone book, Adults meet monday and wednesday there, and children tuesday thursday.

For BJJ, my instructor Cassio Werneck, who is a former world champion (didn't compete this year, took silver last year, and gold the year before) has a school at Mission and El Camino. There is also Bruddas taught by a Charles Gracie black belt which is in the shoping center at the corner of Fulsom and La Riviera. There is one more school, also in Carmicheal (along with my school), I can't remember the cross streets at the moment though, but anyway, it is a Rickson Gracie affiliate, taught by a black belt.

Being that Bruddas and the Rickson school are in competition (buisness wise) with our school, I wont say anything about them except that your brother check them all out if intrested, before he desides. They all offer at least one free class.

Back