Sabas Custom 16oz Glove

Some one try out a facesaver from sabas so I can decide if I want to drop a pretty penny on a custom one hahahaha

Been trying to save up for that facesaver people, dont you worry

Edit: Just placed the order haha

Last edited:
Yeah i just placed my order for custom super softs

Yeah i just placed my order for custom super softs

Did you request a beefier wrist on your custom supersofts? I think I am going to do so when I place mine.

Although great gloves, I feel the actual "supersoft" name can really only be applied to the first versions after having compared the two. Now those were suuuuper soooooft!

Did you request a beefier wrist on your custom supersofts? I think I am going to do so when I place mine.

Although great gloves, I feel the actual "supersoft" name can really only be applied to the first versions after having compared the two. Now those were suuuuper soooooft!

I agree, the SS1 were definitely soft and protective.

They should probably change the SS2's name to "Still Soft" lol.

The SS2 feels a little more dense than actual Winnings, and I feel equal in shock absorption.

The next question is how durable they are compared to Winning?

Always go beefy!

The first SS definitely had softer foam and leather than the second gen but i think the Second gen offers overall better protection. Sure the things that made it a, "SuperSoft," have changed but in my opinion its a better glove. The foam, out of all the Japanese style gloves ive used, is the closest to matching Winning.

Back