Ryan Hall, finally, on BJJ Fanatics

Started watching the Modern defensive guard. Seems pretty sad that Ryan Halls teaching style went from excellent (on his old deep half) to utter shit. He just talks for a few hour for at least the first few DVDs without actually teaching techniques or anything that looks useful.

And over priced. They do a good job of offering deals but I don't want to pay $300 for jiu-jitsu instructionals even if it is life-changing 8 DVD set is almost always never going to get watched all the way through. I wish there was a video on demand version where I could watch the clips that I want to see verse paying the whole fee.
LoL at anyone who pays money for anything with the amount of free instructional material on YouTube nowadays.

LoL at anyone who pays money for anything with the amount of free instructional material on YouTube nowadays.
Most of the free bjj stuff from random fools is utter garbage. You can pay (or torrent) stuff from actual modern champions.

Most of the free bjj stuff from random fools is utter garbage. You can pay (or torrent) stuff from actual modern champions.
Except it's not from randoms. There's plenty of stuff from high level competition grapplers up there for free. Unless you want really detailed breakdowns for some specific uncommon variation.

Except it's not from randoms. There's plenty of stuff from high level competition grapplers up there for free. Unless you want really detailed breakdowns for some specific uncommon variation.
Actually checked for a few topics and it seems there are more things by top level guy with people promoting their dvds so hard. Still if you are working on something specific you will get a ton more info on it by torrenting a DVD or two.

Back