Rumored Ryan Garcia failed VADA PED test

You’re all a bit dense…
Some people are so intensely masculine that their body naturally produces performance enhancement juices.
Yeah, well we’re all discussing the synthetic performance enhancement of Ryan da bum Garcia, not the natural “everyday occurrence” secretion of the Great grappler destroyer Paul Barman. You gotta stay on topic dude

Lmao I know there are plenty of Garcia haters (I don’t like him either) but are you big boxing fans really naive enough to believe most professional sports athletes are clean???

Lmao I know there are plenty of Garcia haters (I don’t like him either) but are you big boxing fans really naive enough to believe most professional sports athletes are clean???
Ah, the "everybody does it" argument. He actually got caught for multiple performance enhancers and deliberately missed weight. Did you really expect boxing fans to give him a pass for that?

If you are gunna cheat at least be good at it <Fedor23>

Good for Ryan on leveling the field against the weight bullies.
How many hours does Haney get to bloat up? 36.
Yea he's a 140lb fighter for sure, walking in at almost 170lbs. Looking like a crackhead at the weigh ins. Wearing dark shades and hoodies to hide the lack of energy and life in his face.
I guess there's no advantage for a guy like Haney to blow up and fight a little guy like Loma, and still arguably lose, right? Because the rules allow it.
Someone tell every black man that played baseball before Jackie Robinson, that they shouldn't complain about segregated leagues because rules are rules.

The same team that had to pay to get losses scrubbed off their record in Mexico.
Same team that tried to insult Garcia's mother.

Haney used the star and crescent moon for guidance. It led him to a Cross and an ass beating.

Charleston White approves.

Romero and many other athletes have failed due to supplement companies not cleaning their machines that mix supplements. Has been proven multiple times and even these companies were sued by athletes.

Let's see what happens. You can't act like that doesn't happen.
That would be fair, if you dont keep skating over these things that make it a completely different scenario
- There are now either more serious big boy PEDs involved than this SARM
-Ryan killed the other supplement excuse by saying he doesn't even supplement

While I believe supplements can be tainted. I also do not believe that every tainted supplement case is so straight forward. Seems like just a PR cover up or back up plan for when or if they get caught.

Also back in the day when I was in ridiculous shape people use to know the over the counter supplements that had the illegal stuff in it. Stuff was constantly getting pulled or shutdown.

It wasn't: "oh my God we didn't know it had that"
It was: "Grab that shit and stock up on it before it gets taken off the market"

Ryan says this is already political since he is with Trump lol I think this is already true. Anyone who puts himself beside Trump will likely end up like the Boeing whistleblower.

A positive Garcia drug test has made the special contingent of the boards come out of hiding.

Live look at their posts:

alex-jones-putting-on-tin-foil-hat-3otmf2l956dzk0fm.gif

Man, I was so happy for Ryan getting that W. Very few gave him a chance in hell. I certainly didn't.

Now this. Disappointing for sure. Really takes away the happy ending.

Ryan says this is already political since he is with Trump lol I think this is already true. Anyone who puts himself beside Trump will likely end up like the Boeing whistleblower.
it's fascinating how a human can be intelligent enough to operate a device like a smart phone or a computer, but then use it to type out something as retarded as this.

Back